Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 24, 2014, 03:35:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It will not turn yellow, get musty, dusty, and mildewed or fade.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ok have a couple of questions  (Read 3511 times)
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2007, 06:39:31 PM »

I have read all of your posts and thank you so much for the information all of you gave. We are still looking (taking our time) to find just the right one.. How would I find out about the rallies that are coming up? I would love to attend some and see whats out there. Hubby and I went to a rv place last weekend and ok..... some are nice but not what I want. Any input would be great.

Thanks
Darlene in Texas

Thought you'd never ask!  Ok first off Paul aka Dreamscape has set up a nice informal Texas Bus Round UP in N. Texas coming up soon!

Greetings All,

Here are the details of the upcoming event.

1801 N Mill St.
                 Lewisville TX 75057

When: September 13-16, 2007

Then there is the one here at my place also in September 6-10 here in God's Country of NW TN!

Ah there's one in SC this week end!

and if you'll look on the top of the page you'll see the calander it list all of them that someone has taken the time to post! And Richard does a great job of keeping it updated of the ones his is made aware of! Last of all if your out traveling and see one, and they aren't rolling down the road and you got a minute stop and interduce yerself and let them know you wanna join this crazy group of bus owners and I'm sure they'll help ya as muchas they can!
Grin  BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Dreamscape

« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2007, 07:19:32 PM »

We are having a bus get together, September 13-16. It is not an "Official" Rally, just a group of folk with their buses. It is listed in the Calendar /Upcoming events on this board, Texas Roundup 2007. You are most welcome to attend. All other events are posted there also. That would be a good way to see some buses and meet BUS NUTS.
Where in Texas are you from?

Happy Trails,

Paul

Dreamscape
dumbone

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2007, 05:50:40 PM »

We are just north of Houston

Darlene
Dreamscape

« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2007, 06:00:37 PM »

Darlene, There are lots of pictures available on this board and other places on the net, just not the same as going to an event and seeing for yourselves. Good Luck with your search. Make a list of questions and post them, that is what this board is for. We will all do our best to help you in any way. Lots of very smart busnuts here, and we all have differant ways of doing things.

Happy Trails,

Paul
Runcutter

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2007, 06:11:19 PM »

Darlene, the September rally that Paul is talking about is just north of Dallas --- which in the end isn't that far from Houston.  One option you might want to think about is driving (or flying) up for the Saturday of the rally, where you'll get a chance to see several coaches - and a wide range (ours is a 1968).  There are plenty of hotels just south of the rally location, look for hotels on I-35 in Lewisville.  Since I live within 10 or so miles of the rally site, I can suggest hotels if you need.  If time is tight, it's about 30-40 minutes drive from either airport (Love Field - on Southwest; or DFW on American, Continental, or Huh)

Whether driving up, or even doing a Southwest 1-day round trip, it'd be a cheap education.

Arthur

Arthur Gaudet    Carrollton (Dallas area) Texas 
1968 PD-4107

Working in the bus industry provides us a great opportunity - to be of service to others
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: