Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 23, 2014, 03:01:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It takes up much less space in your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Eagle With a Center Entrance cool looking  (Read 1371 times)
wvanative

Ignore
« on: July 18, 2007, 06:44:36 PM »

Take a look at this it looks very nice, What do you guys think?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1967-Silver-Eagle_W0QQitemZ180140610280QQihZ008QQcategoryZ6728QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

WVaNative

Dean Hamilton Villa Grove, IL East Central IL. Near Champaign
Still Dreaming and planning
Jerry32

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2007, 06:50:05 PM »

Pretty nice looking rig Jerry

1988 MCI 102A3 8V92TA 740
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2007, 06:53:28 PM »

Kwool!

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
brojcol
Jimmy

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2007, 06:57:46 PM »

Sweet!!!

But I would have re-designed them spiral stairs, looks like a broken neck waiting to happen (for someone clumsy as I am).

Am I the only one that has trouble on a spiral staircase.  Probably doesn't help that I have size 13 turd kickers.

"Ask yourself this question...Are you funky enough to be a globetrotter?  Well are you???  ARE YOU?!?!

deal with it."            Professor Bubblegum Tate
wvanative

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2007, 07:05:11 PM »

Hey BK, I really like the look of this unit. Back in the 80's I had a 38' Barth and I liked the side entrance. I love the idea of having a bus but never cared for the entrance up front. After seeing this I know now I will put it in the side. The layout inside this unit also look nice. I've decided to get an MCI unless you will me one of your Sentra's LOL.

WVaNative

Dean Hamilton Villa Grove, IL East Central IL. Near Champaign
Still Dreaming and planning
Dreamscape

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2007, 07:23:28 PM »

Great looking wood work. Not sure about the entrance location, might be great though. And best of all it's an Eagle. Wink

Happy Trails,

Paul

Dreamscape
white-eagle

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2007, 07:28:20 PM »

did anyone also notice the Eagle with 3 slides for $100K.  wonder what the frame on that looks like?

on the center door bus, i do think having the copilot chair right there would be better.  sometimes.

Tom
1991 Eagle 15 and proud of it.
8V92T, 740, Fulltime working on the road.

Fran was called to a higher duty 12/16/13. I lost my life navigator.
TomC

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2007, 12:15:21 AM »

Which does it have-white carpet or green carpet?  Looks great, but how much rust is in the walls and underneath that you can't see on this model 01 bus that is 40 years old?  Might be alot of rebuild work! Good Luck, TomC

Tom & Donna Christman. '77 AMGeneral 10240B; 8V-71TATAIC V730.
scanzel

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2007, 04:27:37 AM »

If it is good as it looks in the pictures I would be almosy willing to ditch my Prevost and just buy one already converted. $70,000 doesn't seem to bad either.

Steve Canzellarini
Berlin, CT
1989 Prevost XL
Dreamscape

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2007, 04:29:02 AM »

TomC, they said they replaced bad tubing during the reconstruction. I know there are a lot of bad Eagles with rusted frames, but I also know of a few that are in great shape. There are also a lot of other brands that have their problems, they are old and worn out, kinda like me. Grin

Paul

cody

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2007, 05:37:57 AM »

Not all eagles had bad rust problems, mine had some rust in places but it was easily taken care of, mine has been taken apart, right to the metal walls including the floor completely out, my wife stepped into the bus and looked down at the ground lol. she gave me a look like she was trying to express how she felt about what had been the complete interior laying out in the yard.  But that was the only way to find any rust and take care of it.  I like the idea of the center entrance, it wouldn't take that much space out of a bay and would put the door squarely under an awning instead of beside it.  The pictures were confusing tho, one picture shows the entrance with different carpeting than the other, but that could have been taken at different times, don't know.
tekebird

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2007, 05:52:32 AM »

several photos show conflicting carpet colors.

perhaps it is a fancy new color changing carpet similar to the paint ford used for a bit Huh
Chaz

4108, 8V71 w/auto .

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2007, 06:38:44 AM »

Beautiful Coach! The pictures have dates on them and it seems they took pictures before and after they put in new carpet. I don't believe I would put it white, but it's beautiful!
  Love the door too.

Chaz

Pix of my bus here: http://s58.photobucket.com/albums/g279/Skulptor/Motor%20Coach/
What I create here:   www.amstudio.us

"Imagination is more important than knowledge". Albert Einstein
buddydawg

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2007, 07:01:35 AM »

I may not have gone with white, but anything is better than the teal carpet!  Nice coach.

1972 GMC T6H-5308A #024

Brandon Stewart - Martinez, GA
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: