Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 26, 2014, 02:07:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: You will not have to go out in the rain, sleet, hail, or snow to retrieve it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to get New Gauges for our Eagle?  (Read 807 times)
Dreamscape

« on: July 19, 2007, 08:23:30 PM »

Anybody know where to get the correct gauges for our 68 Eagle 01. I want to replace my original large combo unit. All electrical 12v, oil, temp, volt and tach.

I am waiting for a reply from Isspro, thought I would see what you did. I am aware that the senders do have to match. I would prefer one brand. Help!

Happy Trails,

Paul

Dreamscape
luvrbus

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2007, 08:33:27 PM »

Paul,call Gary at B&B coach he has the ones with the Eagle emblem on each gauge or he may have a used dash from a model 10
Dreamscape

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2007, 03:05:41 AM »

I'll call them this morning. Thanks Clifford.

Paul
akroyaleagle

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2007, 06:06:26 PM »

You could look here:

http://www.egauges.com/

You could also call Jefferson, Eagle or CHF if you want vdo gauges with the Eagle logo

If none of this works for you let us know and we can probably suggest more.

Joe Laird
'78 Eagle
Huron, South Dakota
Dreamscape

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2007, 09:01:47 PM »

Talked with Gary at B&B this morning, he will get back to me, not sure if he has a dash with gauges or not. Silver Eagle Bus does not have a used dash either. If I can't find a Model 10 used dash, I'll have to make my own or buy from R&M or Custom Instrument Panels. I've also called and left a message at Tejas a couple of days ago, no response yet. I'll check the above link out tomorrow, to tired now to think straight. Thanks.

Paul
justin25taylor

1974 05 Eagle and 1986 10 Eagle

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2007, 12:16:46 PM »

If you are looking for the originals (late 01-05) I might have enough to scrape you up a set.
You can call me at 512-695-5849 if you like.
Best,
Justin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: