Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
November 22, 2014, 11:26:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New ownership began September 1st 2012!  Please send any comments to info@busconversions.com
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Useful GPS Data Files  (Read 853 times)
Dallas

« on: July 26, 2007, 02:57:41 AM »

I was talking to Jack Conrad the other day about problems I had with MS Streets and Trips and also Delorme SA2006.

He mentioned that he had links for different data files for Delorme so I checked on the internet and found this:

http://www.discoveryowners.com/cginfolinks.htm

These are files for Delorme, MS Streets, Co-Pilot, Mapsource, Magellan, TOMTOM 0V2, and Way Points.

I don't know if they all work, but am working on some of them to get them going in my two GPS programs.

I hope they will help others, especially after reading the recent post on a low clearance in San Diego.

Dallas
Dallas

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2007, 03:54:53 AM »

I forgot to put in a link for using the files!  Tongue

http://www.discoveryowners.com/cginfo.htm
Eagle

1985 Eagle

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2007, 05:18:50 AM »

They work.  I use them all the time with my DeLorme GPS software.
WEC4104

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2007, 06:49:12 AM »

Neat stuff.  I have both Delorme & Microsoft Streets, so these will come in handy.  I was kinda disappointed that the file labeled COED.zip only contains Corp of Engineers Campground info   Grin

If you're going to be dumb, you gotta be tough.
H3Jim

1995 Prevost H3-41, series 60, B500 Allison

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2007, 09:49:14 AM »

Wow!  Great links!  I have co-pilot and its very handy to have updated points of interest.  Thanks!

Jim Stewart
El Cajon, Ca.  (San Diego area)

Travel is more than the seeing of sights, it is a change that goes on, deep  and permanent, in the ideas of living.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: