Bus Conversion Magazine Bulletin Board
September 27, 2016, 07:20:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: You can zoom in to make the text larger and easier to read.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: that Dam Rally 11/13 Nov  (Read 296 times)
lvmci

Ignore
« on: September 10, 2016, 06:44:14 AM »

that Dam Rally, I wish that I could show you the beautiful blue sky and majestic bluer than usual lake, white sail boats racing eachother in circles and deep burgundy and purple volcanic mountains, across the bright white of my new bus parked at the lake mead rv park,  but I didn't want all you guys who thought about coming, to feel bad about the magnificent weather and good time and abundance of food and camraderie,  so I'll tell you guys the polar vortex will work its way into the southwest, and we'll probably be terribly uncomfortable, on the 2nd weekend of November, at the lake mead RV park near the Hoover Dam without you, lvmci...

MCI 102C3 8V92, Allison HT740
Formally MCI5A 8V71 Allison MT643
oltrunt

A fine BCM outting

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2016, 07:08:44 PM »

Polar Vortex--Oh boy!  I'm of Norwegian Extraction so that sounds perfect!  You'll have to try harder to dissuade ME!
Jack
Van
MEATBALL

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2016, 08:21:20 PM »

we have been prepping already for the Clifford vs. Hatt get even match  Grin we strongly urge you yo bring camera and video gear to catch this event live as it unfolds Smiley. The sports Books here in Vegas will have this event covered up and down the Strip. Tom V. will be stationed beside the Red Carpet with a reporter to interview the contestants as they enter the venue. Call it a hunch on my part but the odds will be in Clifford's favor for a speedy 1st round Victory. Be there or be square as the saying goes or catch the results in one of the up coming BCM Mag. Wink

And now a word from our sponsors...

1989 Model 15 Predator class War Bird
Dave5Cs

1979 MCI MC5Cs 6V-71 644MT Allison, Roseville, CA

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2016, 09:23:34 PM »

Called over there today to make reservations but Janine at the Village RV park said they only had 7 spots left but not all together 3 pull thrus and no lake fronts. They are booked for those days she said? So we didn't reserve until we here more from others..She said she knew nothing about any Buses?
Dave

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: