Bus Conversion Magazine Bulletin Board
August 23, 2016, 06:35:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It takes up much less space in your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Arcadia Rally 2016/17  (Read 219 times)
Dreamscape
Dreamscape
Global Moderator

1968 Silver Eagle Model 01 8V71 Allison 740 #7443

« on: August 12, 2016, 01:38:37 PM »

We are pleased to announce that the Arcadia Rally has a new Host, Bill Miller. He will continue the tradition of the past rally hosts. This has always been a great rally with a very high attendance rate.

See details below:

December 29th until January 1st, 2016/2017 at the Turner Agri-Civic Center, 2250 NE Roan Ave, Arcadia, FL  34266

EARLY ARRIVALS begin December 26, 2016 (but we may put you to work) lol

My name is Bill Miller and I am your new co-host of the world famous Arcadia Bus Rally. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Paula and Jack and Brenda and Bill for the creation and evolution of this fantastic and now historical event. I am honored and excited to be a part of the Arcadia Rally’s very bright future. I have been in the event promotion business all of my life. Our family business based in Carlisle, PA started 43 years ago and currently produces 11 events, 5 collector car auctions and 2 coach rallies. I have been a vintage coach owner since 1999 and currently own a 1993 Liberty. My house is currently for sale and I hope to be full-timing by our event in December. My “kid” Tanner (a Bernese/Lab mix) and I sure are ready.

Bill3@CarlisleEvents.com

Click here to go directly to their website.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 01:40:51 PM by Dreamscape » Logged

Becky and Paul Lawry, On The Road
Travel Blog - http://dreamscapetravels.wordpress.com/
Bus Blog - http://dreamscapesilvereagle.wordpress.com/

Our coach was originally owned by the Dixie Echoes.
Gary Hatt - Publisher BCM
Publisher - BCM
Help Team

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2016, 10:36:45 AM »

Click here to read the article about last years Arcadia Rally that Bruce Fay wrote and to see all of the happy people and many of the buses that attended.

www.busconversions.com/magphotos/2016/03CAF52C8E/ArcadiaRally2016.pdf

« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 10:38:52 AM by Gary Hatt - Publisher BCM » Logged

1983 MCI-MC9
1967 Eagle with 12" Roof Raise
Gary@BusConversions.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: