Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
August 30, 2014, 11:12:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It takes up much less space in your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Update on Lukeís wife Roz  (Read 1004 times)
Barn Owl
Roanoke, VA

PD4106-1063 "Wheezy Bus"

Ignore
« on: July 27, 2007, 10:11:33 PM »

I called US Coach today, and while talking to an employee, I asked how Roz was doing. I didnít press for much detail but I was told that Roz is now at home under hospice care and the progression was faster than expected. I feel very inadequate when I attempt to express my feelings in situations like this. Words just donít seem to be enough. My heart goes out to Luke and Roz, and other Busnuts like Paul (Superpickle). My wife had a cancer scare a few years ago and thankfully it was a false alarm. But, for a brief moment my life was turned upside down, the thought of my children not being raised by such a wonderful woman, was going to be more than I felt I could bear. Today is our 18th anniversary; I thank God everyday for all of the ones I love. May God make the burdens light for those who are suffering.

Laryn

Link to a post with their home address:

http://www.busconversions.com/bbs/index.php?topic=4466.0
« Last Edit: July 29, 2007, 09:43:41 AM by Barn Owl » Logged

L. Christley - W3EYE Amateur Extra
Blue Ridge Mountains, S.W. Virginia
Itís the education gained, and the ability to apply, and share, what we learn.
Have fun, be great, that way you have Great Fun!
superpickle

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2007, 01:59:30 AM »

It Really does help, to know that there are those who if they could, would share the pain of those suffering..
I lost my Sweety rather quickly. Up to the last minute, i thought she would come through it..

I cant imagine Knowing it is coming.
Either way, its the most difficult thing to deal with in This World.

Paul...

Support Global Warming:
Drive an SUV.
bubbaqgal

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2007, 03:52:48 AM »

Thanks for updating us.  I really hate to hear that things are moving so fast for her.  I guess we can only pray that she isn't suffering too much.  I pray that Luke and the family can find some peace and comfort in the love they have for her.  I have only been married to Dallas for 7 years but I cannot imagine my life without him in it. 

Faith is not believing that God can, It's knowing that God will.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: