Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
August 29, 2014, 11:08:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It arrives at least two weeks before the First Class printed magazine.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: vacation time.for 3 months  (Read 1004 times)
pete81eaglefanasty

Ignore
« on: August 03, 2007, 08:40:24 AM »

To my fellow Bus Nuts,

Well it's that time of year again when we go on our 2 to 3 months vacation.  We will be going to Missouri on Highway 36 West first ,then to the following states, Neb, Kansas, Wyoming, Montana, South Dakota, Iowa, not necessarily in this order. We're going to end up in Cody, Wyoming. We're going to see some sights in the other states,
maybe we'll get to see some of you on the road.  Two of our friends will be following us in their motorhomes.  We don't know what we're going to stop and see yet, our friends want to check the map everyday to see what's along the way. So if you see the Fantasy Bus on the road give us a shout on channel 19, CB is always on.

Pete & Jean
                Fantasy

WHAT EVER YOU DO, OR TO WHO YOU DO IT TOO, DO IT WITH A SMILE, IT MAKES IT LEGAL THAT WAY.
superpickle

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2007, 08:47:32 AM »

Sympathy card to ya..  Roll Eyes

hehehehe, Hope you all have Loads of fun and Greasy food to keep you regular  Wink

If you see a hitch hiker with one eye and a Meat Cleaver in his belt ! Give the poor sot a lift..  Grin Grin Grin

Paul...

Support Global Warming:
Drive an SUV.
kyle4501

PD4501 South Carolina

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2007, 08:54:04 AM »

It's been a while, but the last time I was there, the Buffalo Bill museum was the highlight of the trip for me.

Enjoy your travels! Grin

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. (R.M. Nixon)
Dreamscape

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2007, 09:02:41 AM »

Hi Pete,

Enjoy your trip, sounds like lots of fun. Take lots of pictures along the way to share with us when you get a chance to. Be safe and take it all in. Wish you were coming down Texas way!

Happy Trails,

Paul

Dreamscape
Nick Badame Refrig/ACC
1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
Global Moderator

Nick & Michelle Badame

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2007, 09:41:40 AM »

Hi Pete,

Have a wonderful Trip...

Keep us by your side with some pics from the road!

Nick-

Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com
bubbaqgal

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2007, 01:26:59 PM »

Sure wish you were headed TN way so you could come to the rally at BK's place.  It would be great to meet you and maybe we could convert your motorhome friends into bus nuts.  Cat

Faith is not believing that God can, It's knowing that God will.
wvanative

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2007, 08:13:55 PM »

Hey Pete,

I live in Villa Grove, IL. 5 miles north of Rt-36 & 25 miles south of Champaign, IL How are you planning on getting to Rt-36? If you get near me let me know I'll try to wave as you cruise past with a big smile on your face. If you are taking 57 south you will get off at Tuscola and I live 10 miles from there, and I will glad to try and meet you there to say hello as you pass through. Anyway have a nice VC and be safe.

Dean
WVaNative

Dean Hamilton Villa Grove, IL East Central IL. Near Champaign
Still Dreaming and planning
Barn Owl
Roanoke, VA

PD4106-1063 "Wheezy Bus"

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2007, 08:52:34 PM »

Three months! I made a wrong career choice, I measure mine in weeks.Cry  Have a blast, post some photos. Smiley

Laryn

L. Christley - W3EYE Amateur Extra
Blue Ridge Mountains, S.W. Virginia
Itís the education gained, and the ability to apply, and share, what we learn.
Have fun, be great, that way you have Great Fun!
pete81eaglefanasty

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2007, 08:53:21 PM »

To my friendly Bus Nuts,
Thanks for the response to our vacation. 

Paul-Superpickle, we'll try not to eat too much greasy food, my wife will be cooking one day out of three, the other wives will cook the other days, they take turns.

Kyle 4501,  your right about the Buffalo Bill Museum, we were there years back, the parties that are going with us have never been there.
Yes, we will try to enjoy our travels and burn our share of diesel fuel.

Paul-Dreamscape,  we'll be taking pictures along the way and have to share them when we get back, because we don't have a computer on the road,to bad I can't communicate with you while I'm gone.

Nick-Bedame, like I said to Dreamscape, I have no computer on the road, but I will put some in when I return.

Cat, sorry we can't make it to Tennessee this time and BK's rally, both of our friends just got their motorhomes, we would have a hard time talking them into a bus.

Dean, We will be taking 57 to 72 west and stay at the rest area on 72 and old 36, we'll be coming from Chicago and we'll probably be there about midnight.  We'll continue our journey in the morning to Macon, Missouri for two days of free entertainment with Exile on Friday night and Kentucky Headhunters on Saturday night.  It is called Bevier Homecoming in the town of Bevier.  We'll talk when we get back.

Pete & Jean
       Fantasy

WHAT EVER YOU DO, OR TO WHO YOU DO IT TOO, DO IT WITH A SMILE, IT MAKES IT LEGAL THAT WAY.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: