Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 26, 2014, 02:45:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It will not turn yellow, get musty, dusty, and mildewed or fade.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jersey Roundup, Carthage MO  (Read 1060 times)
Christyhicks

1991 Beaver Prevost LeMirage XL

Ignore
« on: August 06, 2007, 06:40:30 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The roundup, open to all buses, and to bus "wannabes" or "were's", will be held in Carthage, MO, on October 12th through the 14th, 2007, at the Big Red Barn RV Park. 

The New Jersey Roundup is simply organized by a member of the New Jersey Transit yahoo forum, but is open to buses of all types, at any stage of conversion, from "tin can tenting" to "luxury conversion". The Big Red Barn RV Park is located in Carthage, MO, and the Website is http://www.bigredbarnrvpark.com. They do allow pets and request, of course, that you "pick up" after your pet.  The park also has free wifi, so that's a plus.  The rates are $22.50 per night, or $135 weekly. 

Carthage is about 15 miles east of Joplin, and 60 miles west of Springfield, MO. 

I would ask that any who are planning to attend or are thinking they likely will attend to contact me at chicks@ionet.net and let me know, so that I can keep the campground updated on how many sites we will need.  If you aren't sure at this time, but think you would like to come, let me know and I'll put you on the "potential" list, (meaning of course that you are not a total loser!), and then you can confirm one way or the other at least two weeks before the event, so we can give them a final total.  It is VERY IMPORTANT, that if you know you are coming, please contact the campground asap and reserve your spot.  They will hold a certain number of spots for us for those who aren't sure whether they will make it or not, depending on my updates on the tentative number of attendees, but two weeks before the rally, any spots not reserved will be opened to general campers.  This is why it's really important that you reserve your spot directly with the campground asap, in addition to having me add you to our list. 
  Christy Hicks

If chased by a bear, you don't need to run faster than the bear, just faster than your companion!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: