Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 31, 2014, 04:43:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It can be read on any computer, iPad, smart phone, or compatible device.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BK's Tennessee Bash  (Read 4317 times)
bubbaqgal

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2007, 06:35:07 PM »

So far we have over a dozen people coming with only 1 in a S&S.  Anyone else interested?  By the way, we went to the restaurant that Bryce was talking about taking us to and had lots of yummy food and tons of fun.  I wasn't able to catch a flying roll but others at our table did and were nice enough to share one with me.  They were piping hot and they came around with sorghum 'lasses to put on em. You don't wanna miss this feast!  Ct

Faith is not believing that God can, It's knowing that God will.
Don Fairchild

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2007, 01:48:35 PM »

Sorry Cat but I can't get there any sooner then the 3rd or 4th, besides to borrow some words from dallas I prefer sitters to pointers. LOL   Hey Dallas, Bryce or Cat, The route I was thinking about using is the 80 from London, ky to russelville pick up the 79 to paris,tn pick up the 54 over to the 22 up to union city and over to where you are, any problems with that or due you have a better path to take., Also I would like to due some fishing will i am back there, haven't been in over two years.

Don
Songman

« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2007, 01:53:40 PM »

Don,

Run over to Reelfoot Lake and you can watch the eagles soar around while you fish.
Don Fairchild

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2007, 02:04:46 PM »

dale; 

Found it on the map, looks good, appears to be off the 22 thanks for the tip. I have been learning to flyfish and am really injoying it.

Don
bubbaqgal

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2007, 01:03:16 PM »

That is only 30 miles or so from us so you could have an easy day trip and bring home lots of fish.

John Z
1959 GM PD-4104 4139 Northern Minnesota

"Tubby"

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2007, 01:23:35 PM »

I cannot say for sure just yet, but we are planning on arriving sometime on Fri if things work out for us. There will be two of us. I will let you know for sure as soon as i know for sure!

We took a short 700 mile run over the weekend, our first trip in the bus since the wheel bearing/axle/spindle failure, and things seemed ok. I did get a bit wore out jumping out of the bus that often to check hub temps though!

Custom patches, caps, t-shirts, lapel pins etc since 1994.
Silver Brook Custom Embroidery and Patches
www.silverbrook-mn.com

"Now I Know Why Turtles Look So Smug"
bubbaqgal

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2007, 02:12:18 PM »

I hope you stopped the bus before you hopped out.  LOL   Seriously, we hope you can work things out to be able to come.  We plan on having fun and with Gary here we will have lots of pics to prove it.  Cat

bubbaqgal

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2007, 11:43:06 AM »

Gary, I hope your camera has a chance to cool off before our rally.  You always do such a good job taking pictures that we are counting on your talents to showcase our rally.  Right now it looks like we are expecting around 20+ people so I know we are all going to have fun.  Cat

Gary LaBombard
"Rustless Money Pit"

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2007, 06:25:59 PM »

Cat,
Camera is in the ice box cooling down.  If that doesn't work I will bring my drawing easel and draw what I see.  hehe 
Remember I don't take any close up photo's of eating or Cheating!!  hehe agian.

I will do all I can to show case your rally Cat and am sure by the time I leave you will be glad to just be able unbuckle your pants, sit back in your favorite chair and scratch anyplace you want without worrying about being photographed, right Donn?? hehe

We look forward to seeing you guys again also, from now on though any full group photos at bus rallies I will have the orgainzers and support personel of the rally in the front like I should of done at Bruces last week and wish I thought it out more.  I am still learning but want to give credit to you guys that organize these rallies and I appreciate all the work you all do.  Next year Bruce, your group photo will be like Dallas & Cats will be this year. 

I would like to take the time to announce also that over 7000 hits have been made on my web site since my posting of the Delaware rally since Saturday which I thank you all for viewing.  I don't get any $$ but I get a lot of pride at doing this and helping out in my way that I hope will contribute to enlarging your rally next time you have one. I have had over 210,000 total hits on my site again thanks to you all and your friends that have visited.  I hope to continue this as often as I can.  You can never tell, some rally promoter of the "Professional" bus rallies may contact me some day in the future, pay my expenses and hire me to do what I am learning to do better each time at these rallies and get paid to have fun.  Ahem!! hint, hint.

See you soon,
Gary

Gary
John Z
1959 GM PD-4104 4139 Northern Minnesota

"Tubby"

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2007, 08:25:59 PM »

Hey Cat, i am sorry but it does not look like we can make it down your way for the get together. Darn,,, have lots of fun and take lots of photos to share with us.   John Z

Custom patches, caps, t-shirts, lapel pins etc since 1994.
Silver Brook Custom Embroidery and Patches
www.silverbrook-mn.com

"Now I Know Why Turtles Look So Smug"
Debbie

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2007, 09:13:57 PM »

We hope you have lots of fun! We'll be there in spirit!! 
bubbaqgal

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2007, 05:55:20 AM »

We hate to hear that you folks can't make it.  Maybe next time you will be able to join us.  Cat

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: