Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 28, 2014, 01:43:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: By clicking on any ad, a hotlink takes you directly to the advertiserís website.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BK, Cat and Dallas's NW Tennessee Bus Bash  (Read 1468 times)
Dallas

« on: August 18, 2007, 07:55:28 AM »

Come join us for lot's of good times, good food and great fellowship in Beautiful Union City Tennessee
September 6 -10th

Features include lot's of food if you bring it. Time over the pit to see what the bottom of your bus looks like without having to put it up on blocks. Small projects, etc.

A couple of welders will be available if you want to brush up on your welding skills.

Trips to town for those who wish it.

Maybe even a Charter bus trip to Beautiful Sikeston Missouri for sunday morning breakfast at Lambert's, the home of the throwed Rolls!

Come one, Come All, Bring your Bus, Tent, Wife, Kids, or even a Stinkin' Staple! All are welcome.
Tennessee_Busnut

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2007, 09:43:56 AM »

Count on me and Jay to be there. Our MCI is still under construction, but we will be bringing our 1967 Flxible Flxliner. The same one we were driving at Timmonsville. I am not much of a cook, but count on us for a donation towards the food. We plan to drive Thursday Sept 6, and be there in the afternoon. We plan the weekend, and possibly staying over on Monday as well. We have Tue-Thur open are are continuing to Elkhart IN for some more RV surplus items. That next weekend, we will attend a second bus rally planned for North Central IN, Rochester to be exact. Our trip and itinerary are as follows:

Chattanooga, Begin
Union City, 320 miles
Rantoul IL, 630 miles
Elkhart IN, 831 miles
Rochester IN, 889 miles
Chattanooga TN, 1413 miles.

Let's see, at 10 mpg, that is near 150 gal of fuel. At $2.80 per gal, we can expect to spend $420 for fuel, and likely about 2 gal of oil. We eat mostly aboard the bus, $2 for breakfast, $2 for lunch, and $4 for dinner times 12 days, so plan another $100 for food. While in Elkhart, we expect to buy a $900 water heater, a $80 window, and another black water tank for $75. So in round numbers (and adding taxes and tips), we can expect our trip to cost us about $2000. You know, that is near what I made for my last service call over in West Virginia last week. Funny how that works out, huh? BTW, pictures of our buses, projects, and ones we have to sell are posted on Webshots. The link is: http://community.webshots.com/user/digidoctn

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: