Bus Conversion Magazine Bulletin Board
April 26, 2018, 01:01:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: The dog will not eat it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience prevails I guess  (Read 1144 times)
maria-n-skip

« on: August 24, 2007, 05:50:22 PM »

From a prior post my cabinets are in route and will be in Billings 9/04 (the year is optional I guess)
 and 195 miles away (we'll see if they make it here or ROAD trip for me)

Lessons learned.
  My credit card has a 100 mile or instate restriction for product/services disputes.
  When ordering cabinets order everthing!! for now the line I ordered is no longer available.(still have the other
   side of the bus to do....can you say quilt work...{ugly is})
  Don't think I am going any where I wanted to this fall (poor planning on my part for sure)

All in all though I am in a better mood for any movement is better than waiting waiting waiting.

Skip

belfert

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2007, 08:49:58 PM »

Which credit card is still so backwards they have the 100 mle restriction these days?
maria-n-skip

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2007, 08:56:31 PM »

US Bank .

And yes my jaw hit the floor when I read the rules on disputes.
   I'm sure they have a better one I've had my sense 75 but I always thought
   that things like disputes were the same rules for all the card plans of a particular bank.
 Time to go shopping for a better card.

Skip
kysteve

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2007, 09:05:04 PM »

Skip,

I have worked for Cabinet Masters of Lexington for several years now and will help you to find your discontinued cabinets or other cabinets to match them.  I'm not trying to sell you anything, just offering you my time.  Most companies, cabinets can be matched up with a different brands and will look just fine together.  This is our web site  http://www.cabinetmasterslex.com/  for your viewing pleasure ..lol... Let us know if you run into something you need help on.  I have been in the cabinet industry for well over 20 years now. 

Hope this helps ...Steve...
maria-n-skip

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2007, 09:27:04 PM »

Steve,

Thanks, When I get ready for the next round I'll e-mail you.

Skip
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: