Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
December 21, 2014, 08:05:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: You will not have to go out in the rain, sleet, hail, or snow to retrieve it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Executive Wiring Diagram  (Read 864 times)
theprince

Ignore
« on: August 25, 2007, 01:04:20 AM »

We are the new custodians of a 1998 Prevost converted by Executive Coach in IN. This is our first bus and the learning curve is steep. I downloaded the Operations and Maintenance Manuals from Prevost but I have no documentation from Executive and I understand they went out of business several years ago.  I am chasing a few electrical gremlins on the interior. A 12/24/120/240 Volt Wiring diagram(s) would be of great help. Does anybody have any suggestions?

I have been lurking, browsing the archives, and searching this site for specific information. There is a wealth available here and it seams like a true community. I am glad I found the site. It is much more useful than anything I have found that is Prevost specific.

Eric
'88 Prevost Executive
N of Seattle
Nick Badame Refrig/ACC
1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
Global Moderator

Nick & Michelle Badame

« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2007, 05:24:46 AM »

Hello Eric,

Welcome!

I think you have a pretty good chance in finding your answers here. I personally, have not heard of Executive Coach but,

maybe someone else has.

Good Luck
Nick-

Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com
edroelle

1998 Royale Prevost

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2007, 07:01:22 AM »

I know of a hands-on person that owns a 1987 Executive Prevost.  Yours is a 1988 right?  (not a 1998?)  I would guess the electrical is very similar.  I don't know if he has documentation but I know he understands the systems pretty good.

I suggest you provide an email address or phone number that I can send him.

Ed Roelle
Flint, MI
theprince

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2007, 07:23:33 AM »

yes our couch is a 1988 not 1998 - I updated my profile to show my emal account

Eric
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: