Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 16, 2014, 10:26:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It takes up much less space in your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bad couple of days, need help... BROKE DOWN - On Freeway....  (Read 5599 times)
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2007, 11:34:44 PM »

JR,
They have the "Moose Lodge" that MAK had for sale for while. Even though I've seen it inside & out I am still a little vague about it! (my mind is sorta fuzzy like that sometimes) I know it's a 102 and think it's a C not sure on the yr and it does have a DDEC 92 series in it (again I vague as to a 6V or an 8V). That's all I can help with at the moment! Grin  BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
plyonsMC9
Global Moderator

Big Wheels Turnin'

« Reply #46 on: September 05, 2007, 05:23:52 AM »

Hi all,

It was listed as 1993 MCI 102C3, 6v92 DDEC.

Hope this helps, Phil

Northern Arizona / 1983 - MC9
onemule
onemule

boulder city and waiting

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: September 05, 2007, 09:51:33 PM »

sorry about your dog, my heart goes out to the both of you, about your bus !!!! [ content deleted ] - PJL
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 05:30:57 AM by plyons » Logged
H3Jim

1995 Prevost H3-41, series 60, B500 Allison

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: September 05, 2007, 09:59:15 PM »

Sometimes I have been critical of MAK in the past, but onemule, your comment is really unfair and I would say out of order. 

To have a maintenance issue such as this come up would be totally unforeseen.  In fact I bet MAK still doesn't know about it. ITS A USED VEHICLE! What part of that don't you understand?  So I'm not sure what axe you have to grind, but please save it for another time and place when its more appropriate.

Jim Stewart
El Cajon, Ca.  (San Diego area)

Travel is more than the seeing of sights, it is a change that goes on, deep  and permanent, in the ideas of living.
Dreamscape

« Reply #49 on: September 06, 2007, 04:59:30 AM »

H3Jim,

Sometimes I have been critical of MAK in the past, but onemule, your comment is really unfair and I would say out of order. 

To have a maintenance issue such as this come up would be totally unforeseen.  In fact I bet MAK still doesn't know about it. ITS A USED VEHICLE! What part of that don't you understand?  So I'm not sure what axe you have to grind, but please save it for another time and place when its more appropriate.

That is the best reply I have ever read regarding slamming on any board. I have always thought it is best to bite your tongue uless it regards health and safety. A used unit is used. Anything can happen.

Paul
wvanative

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: September 06, 2007, 05:07:17 AM »

sorry about your dog, my heart goes out to the both of you, about your bus !!!! well that is what happens when you buy from mak period..............
OOPS SORRY.
Wow onemule, nice way to make friends and influence people. JT4SC and his family are on the road, they just lost a beloved pet, and on top of that they break down on the side of the road. Then here you come with your words of encouragement. Don't you think they have enough problems and feel  bad enough about everything right now, without your cutting words, too cut a little deeper, and adding more pain to their plite.

If you have something to say then go to the man himself, and tell him what your problem is, or just put it on the board in its own post like a man, for all of us to see so we can discuss it.  Don't muddy up someone else's post with your garbage. MAK is the best bus site on the web and if you have something constructive to say, then say it. Other wise take your garbage somewhere else.

WVaNative   

Dean Hamilton Villa Grove, IL East Central IL. Near Champaign
Still Dreaming and planning
Dreamscape

« Reply #51 on: September 06, 2007, 05:10:38 AM »

wvnative,
sorry about your dog, my heart goes out to the both of you, about your bus !!!! well that is what happens when you buy from mak period..............
OOPS SORRY.
Wow onemule, nice way to make friends and influence people. JT4SC and his family are on the road, they just lost a beloved pet, and on top of that they break down on the side of the road. Then here you come with your words of encouragement. Don't you think they have enough problems and feel  bad enough about everything right now, without your cutting words, too cut a little deeper, and adding more pain to their plite.

If you have something to say then go to the man himself, and tell him what your problem is, or just put it on the board in its own post like a man, for all of us to see so we can discuss it.  Don't muddy up someone else's post with your garbage. MAK is the best bus site on the web and if you have something constructive to say, then say it. Other wise take your garbage somewhere else.

WVaNative  

WELL SAID!

Now back to our regular scheduled program.

Paul
« Last Edit: September 06, 2007, 05:12:54 AM by Dreamscape » Logged
kyle4501

PD4501 South Carolina

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: September 06, 2007, 05:17:15 AM »

OOPS SORRY.

Thank you for that helpful & informative post onemule.

Now everyone reading will know how irrational you are & will just laugh at you & your posts.

I've read your saga on several boards & the conclusion I've come to is - anyone with the expectations you have, shouldn't buy used! The courts made a decision, now it's time to move on with your life.

When someone acts like this, just who do you think will want to help in times of need? Not many when the risk of getting slammed is so great.

(eddited to add: )
Sorry to go on off topic, but I can't & won't sit & do nothing when trash like this creeps up. Most everyone here is helpfull, compassionate, understanding, & tolerant. And I'd like it to stay that way. If you want to post ugly things about others, START YOUR OWN BOARD & DO IT THERE. Stop leaving crap here.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2007, 05:23:20 AM by kyle4501 » Logged

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. (R.M. Nixon)
Nick Badame Refrig/ACC
1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
Global Moderator

Nick & Michelle Badame

« Reply #53 on: September 06, 2007, 09:48:16 AM »

OOPS SORRY.

Thank you for that helpful & informative post onemule.

Now everyone reading will know how irrational you are & will just laugh at you & your posts.

I've read your saga on several boards & the conclusion I've come to is - anyone with the expectations you have, shouldn't buy used! The courts made a decision, now it's time to move on with your life.

When someone acts like this, just who do you think will want to help in times of need? Not many when the risk of getting slammed is so great.

(eddited to add: )
Sorry to go on off topic, but I can't & won't sit & do nothing when trash like this creeps up. Most everyone here is helpfull, compassionate, understanding, & tolerant. And I'd like it to stay that way. If you want to post ugly things about others, START YOUR OWN BOARD & DO IT THERE. Stop leaving crap here.

Hi Kyle,
No need to be sorry. This board has set the standard for clean, family toned, bus information...
Everyone can now see, how "even" our members will instantly jump in and uphold our standards when
someone "that does not know how clean we keep this BBS" new jumps onboard to slam another.
Great responces by all..
Nick-

Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com
DrivingMissLazy

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: September 06, 2007, 10:04:29 AM »

One mule has already been warned previously about badmouthing or flaming on the board.
We have been very fortunate the past few months without any of this type BS and I can assure you that if it happens again I will again delete his post and I suspect that Nick will possibly take further action.We do not need or want this type of conduct.
Richard

wvnative,
OOPS SORRY.

WVaNative   

WELL SAID!

Now back to our regular scheduled program.

Paul

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride
plyons
Administrator

Bussin' in Tennessee

« Reply #55 on: September 07, 2007, 05:40:21 AM »

I appreciate the responses also as members try to keep discussions on track and helping their fellow busnuts.   I've removed a few of the posts so we can get this back on track & helping Jimmy & Roilyn.  With the exception of the original post which took this thread off-track, all were appreciated.

Again, thanks folks.

Phil

Dreamscape

« Reply #56 on: September 07, 2007, 05:50:29 AM »

Phil,

Thanks for keeping us and this board in line.

Your efforts are appreciated by those who are serious about how this board is operated.

Paul
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: