Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 24, 2014, 09:55:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: You will not incur forwarding fees when you are on the road.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Have help in Kentucky  (Read 808 times)
ttomas

Ignore
« on: August 31, 2007, 02:20:10 PM »

Anyone ever needing help and are on I 65 between Bowling Green and Elizabethtown ky., or in towing distance,holler at me. I know the best and fairest diesel shop in the land.  Matney's Diesel in Lexy Ky.
Nick Badame Refrig/ACC
1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
Global Moderator

Nick & Michelle Badame

« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2007, 03:32:44 PM »

Hi TT,

Thanks for your offerings!

You could add yourself to the help assist list that Dave Seigal has so kindly put together for all of us to have.

http://www.cruiser-magazine.com/Help_assist_data_base.html

Thanks
Nick-

Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2007, 06:21:47 PM »

Anyone ever needing help and are on I 65 between Bowling Green and Elizabethtown ky., or in towing distance,holler at me. I know the best and fairest diesel shop in the land.  Matney's Diesel in Lexy Ky.

ttomas is that where you are located near? Just curious as I gotta carry a HS band to Caverna HS next weekend (9-8-07) that's over 'round Horse Cave & Cave City< KY for those of you who are curious! FWIW Grin  BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
ttomas

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2007, 09:01:48 PM »

Bk, I am  east of there in  Columbia (Adair county). Probably 60 miles or so from horse cave.  Matney's garage is closer to Horse Cave between Greensburg and Edmonton. Tomas
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: