Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 01, 2014, 04:53:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It can be read on any computer, iPad, smart phone, or compatible device.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Water System Manifold  (Read 829 times)
mlh1936

Graphics By Turbo Images

Ignore
« on: September 03, 2007, 10:30:07 AM »

Can someone please tell me where I can buy one of those water system distribution manifolds? Thanks.
Mal

1987 MCI 102A-3, 8V92, HT-740 conversion in progress.
Dallas

« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2007, 10:42:22 AM »

Mal,

Pretty much everyone makes their own.

Depending on they type of tubing you use, you can go with PEX and brass ball valves, PVC and brass or PVC ball valves, copper with brass ball valves, or just about anything else you want.

I would use ball valves though as they seem to last longer and don't leak nearly as much as the gate type valves that your use to.

Good Luck!

Dallas
luvrbus

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2007, 10:50:55 AM »

Mal, like Dallas said you make your own or get a plumping shop to build one i have never seen one for sale i guess because not all coaches are plumbed the same
gumpy
Some Assembly Required

Slightly modified 1982 MC9

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2007, 10:57:18 AM »

I think he's talking about a Maniblock system, but I don't know where you buy them.

Several on here have used them, so someone will chime in.

I designed and built my own using copper and brass valves. Does everything I would ever need to do, including sucking in antifreeze or chlorox, pressurizing a hose, etc. Can bypass the pump when on shore, and fill the tanks.

Craig Shepard
Located in Minnesquito

http://bus.gumpydog.com - "Some Assembly Required"
DrivingMissLazy

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2007, 11:33:23 AM »

put manabloc in yahoo and find lots of information.
Richard
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 11:35:35 AM by DrivingMissLazy » Logged

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride
KC Eagle

83 Eagle in process

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2007, 11:44:11 AM »

I used the manobloc system, picked it up off the e-place for about $60 new. Worked out great, compact and easy to use.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: