Bus Conversion Magazine Bulletin Board
May 26, 2018, 08:13:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It will not turn yellow, get musty, dusty, and mildewed or fade.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Texas Bus Roundup 2007  (Read 1022 times)
Sanity Fix

Mike Crouch and Brenda Britt

Ignore
« on: September 04, 2007, 06:28:53 PM »

9/4/2007

For all of you busnuts coming to the Texas Bus Roundup 2007, this email is not for you, it is for your better half.

If any of you ladies are interested in a scrappin/scrap booking party let me know.  We need a commitment of at least 8. I am one, so we need 7 more. I have contacted a Close To My Heart Consultant that said she would be very willing to come and have fun. Let me know, so I can get us on her books. (Ought to be easy, it is my sister)
Just email the board and I will try to keep up with the numbers.

Scrapping 24-7--wouldn't it be fun~~

See you there!
BB

Mike/Brenda/Paige
DrivingMissLazy

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2007, 06:52:54 PM »

Hey Mike and Brenda glad to see you posting some. Do you have the old girl running and ready for the road. Sure do miss her.
Richard

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride
Sanity Fix

Mike Crouch and Brenda Britt

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2007, 04:37:30 PM »

Hi Richard, not only is she running but we absoloutely love her beyond belief.  As you know, we have our grand-daughter with us and per her "Its my bus".  We went to Arcadia last winter, went to San Antonio this summer, went to Branson last fall.  It is the most wonderful "Sanity Fix" we ever invested in.  Thanks so much Richard for all of your help and history.  I know Mike met you, someday, maybe I will.

Later
BB

Mike/Brenda/Paige
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: