Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 25, 2014, 11:21:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It can be read on any computer, iPad, smart phone, or compatible device.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Door Handle Installation Tip  (Read 892 times)
DrivingMissLazy

Ignore
« on: May 18, 2006, 09:05:09 AM »

Re: Door Latch Installation Tip
Reply #1 on: 17 May 2006, 20:11:29      

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jack, I hope this posting on the Tips board meets your approval. I did make a few minor revisions.

Will you please provide me with the technical information on the latch itself and where it can be obtained so that I can add it to your excellent article.

Thanks, Richard

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride
belfert

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2006, 09:17:38 AM »

Isn't the tips section supposed to be just tips on how to use the board, not tips on bus-related issues?

Brian Elfert
DrivingMissLazy

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2006, 09:56:42 AM »

Isn't the tips section supposed to be just tips on how to use the board, not tips on bus-related issues?

Brian Elfert

Brian, we are still trying to determine where is the most convenient place to put these type of tips and to keep them from getting lost in the daily posts.
Your recommendations/suggestions are solicited.
Richard

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: