Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 19, 2014, 02:49:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If your computer is lost, damaged, or stolen, we will replace all of your E-Mags for free.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Interstate Repair Costs, are they excessive to you??  (Read 3443 times)
Gary LaBombard
"Rustless Money Pit"

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2007, 04:38:10 PM »

LarryH,
I did apologize ahead of time just in case I did take you wrong and now see that I did.  It is hard at times to sit here and really understand what people really do mean in their post which includes me, so lets just say I was a butt wipe on this and we are good!!  Lost my sense of humor and it is easy to do at times, I would welcome you in my circle of friends any time.

Gary

Gary
kyle4501

PD4501 South Carolina

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2007, 06:38:23 PM »

Gary

Sorry you took it that way I was poking fun at you but I guess I'm not in the curcle so u won't see another post

LarryH

Awww, Come on back anytime LarryH. Garry winds himself a little too tight sometimes - he will get over it 'cause he is a truley GREAT guy. Once U meet him in person, you will know what I mean.

If you're a busnut, you're already in his circle of friends - like it or not.  Grin

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. (R.M. Nixon)
uncle ned

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2007, 12:56:40 PM »

yes  if you get to know gary there is no finer friend in the world.  Just ask him about the ford truck and tilt steering. or maybe about snakes up a pants leg.

uncle ned

4104's forever
6v92 v730
Huggy Bear
captain ron

« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2007, 01:36:30 PM »

Gary has a sense of humor? Grin
NewbeeMC9
NewbeeMC9

1981 MC9 8V71, HT 740

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2007, 03:01:21 AM »

It takes all different kinds to make groups interesting.(I thought on&up guy was interesting)  this crowd is pretty diverse with busses in common.  Life is tough enough without support from our freinds.  We are here to help and be helped, be it information or moral support.  Hope we all learn from each other anyway.

we're all human and emotional creatures(like it or not),  not good idea to take it too personal

We all could use a little "Bus Therapy" from time to time.

It's all fun and games til someone gets hurt. Wink
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: