Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
December 22, 2014, 03:21:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: You can zoom in to make the text larger and easier to read.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Solid versis stranded copper wire???????  (Read 4940 times)
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2007, 11:40:11 PM »

If you wired your coach in solid wire, it's all wrong - rip it out.  Same goes if you used stranded.

Len

I have wireless cords (they are a perfect solution to this dilema!) for sale. If anyone is interested let me know and I'll post them in the spare tire section! Grin  BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
DrivingMissLazy

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2007, 04:35:53 AM »

I would suggest you use waveguide. That is what we used in the Radar systems to eliminate the skin effect.

Richard

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: