Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
August 28, 2014, 04:22:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It can be read on any computer, iPad, smart phone, or compatible device.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: bus conversion in florida.  (Read 1097 times)
Dave R.

Ignore
« on: May 19, 2006, 04:04:48 PM »

I want to thank everone the replyed to my frist post,Idid get the insurance taken care  of I had my state fram ins. transferred .it is some what higher but not to bad. it was kind of a pain to get the vehicle id affidavit and odometer verifcation done ,but i'll try for the tags monday.

thanks Dave R. Smiley
plyonsMC9
Global Moderator

Big Wheels Turnin'

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2006, 11:18:03 PM »

Hi Dave,

Welcome to the board!  So, you went with State Farm?

Why did they ask for a vehicle ID affidavit?  And an odometer verification?  I have State Farm, but haven't been asked.  Glad it is taken care of tho'.   Grin

Best Regards, Phil

Northern Arizona / 1983 - MC9
Dave R.

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2006, 04:41:03 AM »

will i was told the ID affidavit is to make sure the bus is not stolen and to make sure the numbers and milage macth what your trying to register. Dave .
Ross

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2006, 05:11:50 AM »

will i was told the ID affidavit is to make sure the bus is not stolen and to make sure the numbers and milage macth what your trying to register. Dave .

What do you do about a bus that has no odometer?  I had a hub odometer, but removed it for my simulators.
jjrbus

MCI5C/N Ft Myers FL

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2006, 08:29:34 AM »

No odometer, no problem! They just put unknown for mileage.
                                                                                       Work?/Play safely Jim

Remember, even at a Mensa convention someone is the dumbest person in the room!

http://photobucket.com/buspictures

http://photobucket.com/buspictures
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: