Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
April 16, 2014, 12:07:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It takes up much less space in your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2007 Non-Rally at The Cove, October 12 thru 14th  (Read 33664 times)
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: October 04, 2007, 07:43:18 PM »

Even if he brings the Honda, there are no Ferry's there Ron. 

Ouch that was down right cold! That's just cold as ice!~

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
NewbeeMC9
NewbeeMC9

1981 MC9 8V71, HT 740

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: October 04, 2007, 08:42:27 PM »

Tom Hamrick,  Looking forward to finally meeting you.  You and Ned should stop by EricB's and put some peer pressure on him to come by.

Looks like gonna be quite the turnout, Should we have name tags to help us "short of memory" types?

I may even have to change my handle to Chonda or Chusquavarna.   Ned might wannabee Chusaberg Cheesy

It's all fun and games til someone gets hurt. Wink
captain ron

« Reply #92 on: October 04, 2007, 09:37:06 PM »

Here's my name tag                     
Hello I'm
Drunk
[/b]
tomhamrick

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: October 05, 2007, 10:01:02 AM »

I like the name tag idea. I had already thought about bringing the one I have for Eagles International. Looks like the numbers are growing.

Looks like now our caravan will include 3 GMCs, 1 American Eagle Motor Home and my Eagle. Out to be quite a site coming down Highway 11.

NewbeeMC9, Be good to meet you as well. I have talked with Eric and I think Gary has as well. Last time I spoke with him I think he was coming down maybe Saturday.

Tom Hamrick

Tom Hamrick
1991 Prevost H3-40 VIP
1981 Eagle 10
Forest City, NC
captain ron

« Reply #94 on: October 05, 2007, 10:34:30 AM »

Anybody got doggy toe nail clippers?
uncle ned

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: October 05, 2007, 10:37:31 AM »

charley

use the same ones on the dog that you use on yourself. don't think she will mind.

see you friday  Look forward to meeting your dad.

uncle ned

4104's forever
6v92 v730
Huggy Bear
captain ron

« Reply #96 on: October 05, 2007, 10:40:00 AM »

Is christy still having her rally? The Non rally has been getting very enthousiastic. haven't heard much from her post lately.
DrivingMissLazy

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: October 05, 2007, 11:14:45 AM »

Christy's Rally Information Copied from another board.

For those planning on attending the Jersey Roundup, I just wanted to make one more post encouraging anyone who has not reserved their spot directly with The Big Red Barn campground, to please do so asap. They are down to only a
couple of spots left for us. After those spots are full, they will attempt to find a place for any late-comers to park, but can not guarantee hookups. Their phone # is 417-358-2432.

If you somehow missed the earlier posts about the roundup, here are the details such as they are:

The Jersey Roundup is an annual bus rally, open to all busses and wanna-be's. This is a small gathering, probably around 10-14 busses, which
allows you to get time to really visit with other bus owners/converters and glean info, admire workmanship, or just swap lies. It is held at the Big Red Barn RV Park, in Carthage Missouri on Oct 12-14th, 2007.

We don't have much of a schedule for this rally, with the only structure really being the fact that we seem to get together for the evening meals and lots of time relaxing around the campfire swapping stories. Eat, drink,
relax, shoot the bull! As you can tell, we have our priorities lined out pretty well, ha ha.

I have a list of those who have registered with the campground already, so if you haven't done so, please drop me a line at chicks@ionet.net after you call them for your spot, so I can add you to the confirmed list. Thanks and see you guys really soon, Christy Hicks
[/b][/size]
Richard
« Last Edit: October 05, 2007, 11:16:58 AM by DrivingMissLazy » Logged

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride
captain ron

« Reply #98 on: October 05, 2007, 12:10:27 PM »

I was being sarcastic Cheesy   Just noticed the posts from her had died off and the Non Rally has grew like fire. Cool
Not trying to be mean. Mike and Jay Hill are going to Christy's rally, I'm building cabinets in their bus right now. But they aren't going to take this bus. I should be arriving in SC on Thursday
FloridaCliff

"The Mighty GMC"

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: October 05, 2007, 03:16:37 PM »

I found something else I will bring to the rally, if anyone wants them.

I have four large conversion van windows.  The big ones in the back, with a small slider on the bottom.

These are NOS, never installed.  They have the inside trim ring.

They are for Ford vans and have a slight curve in them from top to bottom.

Send me a PM if interested.

Cliff

1975 GMC  P8M4905A-1160    North Central Florida

"There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded."
Mark Twain
captain ron

« Reply #100 on: October 05, 2007, 03:56:36 PM »

Any body coming through or near Jacksonville? I'm watching a Leese nevile 200 amp alt on E-Bay that's in Jax Florida
« Last Edit: October 05, 2007, 05:53:06 PM by Charley Davidson » Logged
kyle4501

PD4501 South Carolina

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: October 05, 2007, 06:20:21 PM »

As for what else is needed,

Jellies & jam for breakfast.
Fruit

Fixin's for hamburgers - tomatoes, pickles, relish, lettuce, cheese, etc.

Hot dogs.

& if someone wants to make homemade ice cream - the fixins for that. I have a 4 quart hand churn & can get a 6 qt.

What ain't brung there, we can run to the store & get.

Lookin' forward to next weekend!  Grin  Grin

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. (R.M. Nixon)
NJT5047

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: October 05, 2007, 07:15:03 PM »

As for what else is needed,
Jellies & jam and honeybuns and breakfast beer beverage.
Fruits
Fixin's for hamburgers - tomatoes, pickles, relish, chili, lettuce, slaw, cheese, etc.
Hot dogs.
& if someone wants to make homemade ice cream - the fixins for that. I have a 4 quart hand churn & can get a 6 qt.
What ain't brung there, we can run to the store & get.
Lookin' forward to next weekend!  Grin  Grin

OK Kyle, ...thar's the list  I've been looking for.   I'll print the above list off and bring that!   
T's real good a following a list.   What sorta hot dogs do you want???  Fat or skinny?  I like UN-healthy hot dogs myself.   A cholesterol-free hot dog falls into the dog-food group!  Grin   
I'll get everything but the ice cream part??  Not sure what that would be?  Haven't made home grown ice cream for too many years.
I have plenty of fridge space, but not much freezer space. 
Any idea where in the campground we will be located?  Debating on whether to bring the golf cart? 
Will the Busnuts be parked together?  More or less?   I may not have any need to go too far afoot!
See ya, JR  Cool

« Last Edit: October 05, 2007, 07:22:34 PM by NJT5047 » Logged

JR Lynch , Charlotte, NC
87 MC9, 6V92TA DDEC, HT748R ATEC

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others.

Ayn Rand
kyle4501

PD4501 South Carolina

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: October 05, 2007, 08:09:48 PM »

THANKS JR !!!!  Cool

I ain't much on hotdogs, but the all beef taste better . . . But if someone has a strong preference, they can bring their favorite too!
We will try to park close together, but if you don't bring the cart, you know what Murphy is gonna do  Shocked  Wink
Besides, if you don't need it, you could use it to bribe the kids . . .

I think I have some peaches in the freezer . . . maybe those can be used for icecream if no one has a better idea.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2007, 08:12:36 PM by kyle4501 » Logged

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. (R.M. Nixon)
jackhartjr

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: October 06, 2007, 02:52:58 AM »

If anyone has access to bread that is a little wider than loaf bread and can bring several loafs, it is good for putting on your hand and pulling the Speddies chicken off the skcewer on.
I know down in Florida there is a brand I think is called "Bahama" that is about an inch wider than normal.
Thanks a ton!
Jack

Jack Hart, CDS
1956 GMC PD-4501 #945 (The Mighty SCENICRUISER!)
8V71 Detroit
4 speed Spicer Trannsmission
Hickory, NC, (Where a call to God is a local call!)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: