Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 17, 2014, 12:36:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at 714-903-1784 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dan McMurphy Update  (Read 2967 times)
Nick Badame Refrig/ACC
1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
Global Moderator

Nick & Michelle Badame

« on: January 02, 2007, 04:30:02 PM »

Link to the Donation Page Below...   Their is a link to the update page in the link below also.   Thanks

http://www.thefamilybus.net/accident/

A Big Thank You to our members that put all their efforts into making a Donation Page, to help this family be a little more comfortable!

Ace Rossi,[foolsgold]     Craig Shepard,[GUMPY]     Brian Brown,[ Buffalo SpaceShip]     Jack Conrad,
« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 10:48:51 AM by Nick Badame Refrig. Co. » Logged

Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com
mlh1936

Graphics By Turbo Images

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2007, 04:41:24 PM »

Many of you remember all the postings concerning Dan McMurphy, I'm sure. He lost both legs in a terrible accident in his Eagle near Atlanta, GA. He has had some very large medical bills. At present he is unemployed. He is now living with his brother in Mims, FL. Dan is still undergoing physical therapy and working with a prosthetics firm in Orlando.
Dan is working to have hand controls installed in his van so he can become more independent. He is also in vocational rehab and is studying computer diagnostics and repair.
Dan is very talented with electrical equipment. He rewired my MCI 102A-3 and did a beautiful job. If any members need small electrical jobs done, such as having control panels built etc.Dan says he will be happy to help. I know he could use the income.
He okay-ed my posting his contact info on the board.

His email address is dlmcm7777@netscape.com
His residence address is 2128 Watts Dr, Mims, FL 32754
His cell number is (321) 289-8527
His brother's home number is (321) 269-6957

I moved this topic from the help board to the main board and made it sticky for awhile. I am certain Dan can use all the help anyone can give him. Below is a link to the original topic and more information on Dan and his family. There is a link to the update page in the link below also.
Richard

http://www.thefamilybus.net/accident/
« Last Edit: June 09, 2007, 05:32:13 AM by DrivingMissLazy » Logged

1987 MCI 102A-3, 8V92, HT-740 conversion in progress.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: