Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 23, 2014, 01:02:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at 714-903-1784 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: bus conversion in florida.  (Read 1151 times)
Dave R.

Ignore
« on: May 19, 2006, 04:04:48 PM »

I want to thank everone the replyed to my frist post,Idid get the insurance taken care  of I had my state fram ins. transferred .it is some what higher but not to bad. it was kind of a pain to get the vehicle id affidavit and odometer verifcation done ,but i'll try for the tags monday.

thanks Dave R. Smiley
plyonsMC9
Global Moderator

Big Wheels Turnin'

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2006, 11:18:03 PM »

Hi Dave,

Welcome to the board!  So, you went with State Farm?

Why did they ask for a vehicle ID affidavit?  And an odometer verification?  I have State Farm, but haven't been asked.  Glad it is taken care of tho'.   Grin

Best Regards, Phil

Northern Arizona / 1983 - MC9
Dave R.

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2006, 04:41:03 AM »

will i was told the ID affidavit is to make sure the bus is not stolen and to make sure the numbers and milage macth what your trying to register. Dave .
Ross

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2006, 05:11:50 AM »

will i was told the ID affidavit is to make sure the bus is not stolen and to make sure the numbers and milage macth what your trying to register. Dave .

What do you do about a bus that has no odometer?  I had a hub odometer, but removed it for my simulators.
jjrbus

MCI5C/N Ft Myers FL

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2006, 08:29:34 AM »

No odometer, no problem! They just put unknown for mileage.
                                                                                       Work?/Play safely Jim

Remember, even at a Mensa convention someone is the dumbest person in the room!

http://photobucket.com/buspictures

http://photobucket.com/buspictures
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: