Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 24, 2014, 11:00:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It will not get torn up or crushed if you back over it with your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: On Demand Hot Water  (Read 3878 times)
captain ron

« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2007, 10:41:21 PM »

That is still more than I want to or would spend. I like trying to build my own. Thats why we do these things anyhow, Right?
hafftrack

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2007, 08:51:15 PM »

I have a Bosch LP installed at the driver rear underneath the radiator vented out on the outside of the radiator.  Of my MCI seven right now I'm just using it for hot water.  And it is working great.  I believe it is a 125.  It is a 3.7 gpm I will have to dig out the pictures.  It was a tight squeeze.  As for the water lines freezing.  I'm staying in the South, Houston and Tucson.

But I didn't have a rope light underneath it for winter temperatures of about 32 and had no problem.  I would recommend a good heat tape or colder areas.  If you get calculations on how to use for heat in the living area.  Please keep me informed.

I know this unit uses a Hydro switch.  I believe it is a turban, rotating inside the tube as water passes by and generates a spark.  This one uses no electricity, from an outside source.

Good luck, Ron
John
hafftrack@yahoo.com
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: