Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
August 28, 2014, 12:03:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 500 Members as of May 5th, 2006.  Smiley  3,499 Members as of October 21, 2012 Cheesy

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dallas's Shindig in October  (Read 10048 times)
NJT5047

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2006, 10:19:05 AM »

Dallas & Cat,
 Sounds like everyone had a great time. How bout doing something on October? Paula & I plan to be up in your area and we would be glad to help ya'll with it. Jack
PS: remember what I told you about creating a monster? LOL

Now there's an idea!  Last weekend in Sept or first weekend (or second in Oct?), same place, same format... might need another piggy! 
Let me be the first to make reservations! 
Sorry Cat, I know this is going to be a lot work, but ya'll did such a good job on the first one!
Best, JR Cool
« Last Edit: May 22, 2006, 10:21:03 AM by NJT5047 » Logged

JR Lynch , Charlotte, NC
87 MC9, 6V92TA DDEC, HT748R ATEC

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others.”

Ayn Rand
NCbob

« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2006, 04:48:47 PM »

Now I KNOW I should have moved Heaven and Earth to go this weekend...but even that was Mission Impossiblle IV.  Not to worry though.  Please Dallas, include Jackie, me and the 'Road Whore' (she'll be the Road Princess again by then) for the next one be it in October, November or next year.  There'll be one more MCI to stand out among the timid GM's! <G>

It really sounds like it was MORE fun than a goat ropin'!

NCbob

PS  How in Sam Hill do you manage the smiley faces?
FloridaCliff

"The Mighty GMC"

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2006, 05:06:11 PM »

Smiley faces Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry

What are you talking about!

Cliff

1975 GMC  P8M4905A-1160    North Central Florida

"There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded."
Mark Twain
FloridaCliff

"The Mighty GMC"

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2006, 05:08:48 PM »

Bob,

When you are replying or sending a message, click on the smileys above the text area.

When you preview you will see your handy work.

Cliff

"There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded."
Mark Twain
Dallas

« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2006, 06:22:35 PM »

A gathering in September? October? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
I'll have to check with the little missus to see how she feels about it. Plus, I need to recuperate from this one. Tongue Tongue Tongue
Let's get some input as to when a good week would be to hold it and go from there. Wink Wink Wink
Maybe Gary can bring the "Rustless Money Pit" next time. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Oh, This Little Piggy went to Market........ And, This Little Piggy stayed Home........ This Little Piggy was ROASTED............And, All of Us Said YUM! [/b]
NJT5047

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2006, 07:53:14 PM »

It really sounds like it was MORE fun than a goat ropin'!

NCbob

Yep.  More fun than a "hog-banding" too.  I did try an ascension once...but it never got off the ground. 
Beer busts are best!  Especially beer busts at bus ralleys!
  Wink
I know...TMI.
Please plan the fall rally in last of Sept or first two weekends in October!  I'm already booked for the last two October weekends.... Kiss
Cheers, JR

Last of September...first of October...last of September....first of October! Cheesy  Grin
                                                                                                                        Where's Cat...she'll fix it!

JR Lynch , Charlotte, NC

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others.”

Ayn Rand
FloridaCliff

"The Mighty GMC"

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2006, 09:10:30 PM »

Dallas,

I want to park next to JR next time.

We can put a long board across with a level and put this who's taller to rest! Grin

Cliff

Mark Twain
JackConrad
Orange Blossom Special II
Global Moderator

73' MC-8 8V71/HT740 Southwest Florida

« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2006, 04:45:29 AM »

Hey Dallas & Cat,
  How bout Thursday, Sept. 28 through Sunday October 1?  This could also be Paula's retirement party (Her retirement should be "official" on October 1).  Jack

Growing Older Is Mandatory, Growing Up Is Optional
Arcadia, Florida, When we are home
http://s682.photobucket.com/albums/vv186/OBS-JC/
NJT5047

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2006, 08:00:48 PM »

Dallas,

I want to park next to JR next time.

We can put a long board across with a level and put this who's taller to rest! Grin

Cliff

Cliff, NO problem....ya'll just come on up here and lets settle this thing mano on mano.  You'll need a tall ladder. 
Good luck!  Got one of those laser units that triangulate for height?  That would be nice.  Keep my drinking buns off the roof of the bus. 
Hope Jack can get Paula to celebrate her retirement there...another bonafide reason to party!
I'll be happy to come down a day early and help mow grass, fix or do whatever may help.   I'll go get the pig this time...on Saturday morning.  So that we won't have use the bathtub again.  That women ain't never going to get over seeing that critter in her bathtub wrapped in ice!  Did she live?  Hope so. 
Let me know, Anxous in Charlotte.  Campground has all my numbers and feel free to call anytime. 
Cheers, JR  Cool
« Last Edit: May 23, 2006, 08:02:33 PM by NJT5047 » Logged

JR Lynch , Charlotte, NC

Ayn Rand
Ace

« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2006, 08:11:40 PM »

Hey Cliff, how about it? can I get IN on the height competition? Smiley
[/glow]
bubbaqgal

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2006, 03:31:11 AM »

Ace, come on and join us.  I'll do the measuring....I don't trust JR and Cliff not to cheat on this.  They will probably add inches to their meaurements just to keep this argument going.   Wink  Cat

Faith is not believing that God can, It's knowing that God will.
Len Silva

Angle Parked in a Parallel Universe

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2006, 05:49:46 AM »

We can see who's airbags can pump up the highest!

Len

Hand Made Gifts

Ignorance is only bliss to the ignorant.
FloridaCliff

"The Mighty GMC"

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2006, 08:29:51 AM »

You Guys got it all wrong!

We don't want to be the highest Shocked

Now we will have to have come to some sort of agreement with JR(sneaky rascal) since he can make his look like a monster truck or low rider with his air control system. Grin Grin

Cliff

Mark Twain
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2006, 08:33:47 AM »

You Guys got it all wrong!

We don't want to be the highest Shocked

Now we will have to have come to some sort of agreement with JR(sneaky rascal) since he can make his look like a monster truck or low rider with his air control system. Grin Grin

Cliff

I'll bring my factory stock Setra (well sorta) and join this one if I can, the kids alway's say "cool check it out he's got on a bus Dude!" when I play with mine loading an unloading Passangers! LOL!

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
NJT5047

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2006, 12:02:06 PM »

There's really not a lot of discussion on who's coach is higher....at 14', Cliff has got the title of "Tallest Motorhome" on the East Coast. My MCI is less than 12' to the top of the ACs when the suspension is deflated.   
Regarding airbag max air pressure test...I'll just sit back (while doing some consuming) and watch ya'll do the airbag inflation thing.  That should be interesting!  Shocked
Cheers, JR Cool

JR Lynch , Charlotte, NC

Ayn Rand
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: