Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
November 22, 2014, 03:43:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: You will not incur forwarding fees when you are on the road.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Eagle Update  (Read 2852 times)
tekebird

Ignore
« on: September 30, 2007, 03:53:20 PM »

We will be changing the bumpers to the old Eagle style. We will be ramping up for production within the next 5 weeks. We have 87 model 25 on order and 190 model 15 on order. Some like the new and some like the older Eagle so are here to please everyone. Thanks for your inquiry.

Craig Hanloh

new photos with the email show compartment handles and radiator grills

white-eagle

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2007, 08:21:06 PM »

so is the current status from the current owner/sales person.  That's a lot of orders for buses.  or am i misunderstanding something.

Sounds like Eagle is back on line!

Tom
1991 Eagle 15 and proud of it.
8V92T, 740, Fulltime working on the road.

Fran was called to a higher duty 12/16/13. I lost my life navigator.
tekebird

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2007, 08:22:54 PM »

thats the word from the man at the helm.

now if those orders are confirmed with deposits or not?

seems to me like that many years worth of orders
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2007, 05:20:27 AM »

I think he's saying that's how many bumpers they will be producing! LOL! Grin  BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
tekebird

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2007, 06:21:14 AM »

LOL......glad I didn't say that
Songman

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2007, 07:22:03 AM »

I thought this was about bumpers too! haha
Dreamscape

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2007, 10:37:54 AM »

tekebird,

What was the original question to Craig?

Paul
tekebird

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2007, 11:57:04 AM »

what the status was since he had publicly said he was going to have a complete bus in Jan 07, and that the photos on his site showed what ammounted to a rolling chassis

I can't immagine that His "Orders" are realistic.  Knowing what it takes time wise for Featherlite or Craftsman to build a Marketing Semi Trailer with his claimed  orders he has like 20+ years worth of work...LOL
tekebird

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2007, 07:17:09 AM »

HAHA.......this just in from a reputable bus industry contact:

"There's an additional "silent" problem.  The bus you see on the website, the only bus they've produced, has to be towed to and fro because it has no engine.

None of the engine manufacturers will sell them engines unless the prototype bus is brought to their engineering facility so they can inspect how Eagle intends to install the engine."

tekebird

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2007, 07:28:36 AM »

yet another problem they could have circumvented by making the 15/20 first...
luvrbus

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2007, 07:34:40 AM »

Doug, that bus has a engine in it a Cummings 600 hp with a auto shift tranny saw it with my own eyes a long with other people
tekebird

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2007, 07:51:17 AM »

was it hooked up and running.  You can go in and buy one engine and put it in the back of your truck. but to get them as a manufacturer?
tekebird

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2007, 07:55:55 AM »

Just sent an email to my industry contact with this info...will see what comes back
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2007, 09:04:43 AM »

was it hooked up and running.  You can go in and buy one engine and put it in the back of your truck. but to get them as a manufacturer?   

Doug as I know you will, keep us posted!
Now on the other hand if it is true, at least it shows that it is "tow friendly" meaning it can easily be towed W/O damage. Which will be a major plus to anyone who buys one, at-least until they get the bugs worked out!
Grin  BK  Grin

OH YEAH, and another plus! With everybody touting being "GREEN" with energy these days. They have an excellent selling point, "it produces ZERO negative emissions at this time"! (again if it is true that it has to be towed!) LOL!

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
tekebird

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2007, 09:21:49 AM »

now thats funny.

tekebird

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2007, 03:43:19 AM »

OK, It's been the 5 weeks.

Eagle said they would be in production WITHIN 5 weeks.

where is the bus?
the photos of the complete bus?

almost a year behind where they said they would be two years ago.

Very complex and legitimate business made to lose money for tax purposes?  It is all family owned.  Would not be the first time this avenue was used to fool the tax man......especially in TX.

Noticed they have been changine the website but with no new info....just reorganizing the mess they have.

Wherte are the Eagle guys in the know.
kysteve

« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2007, 01:46:23 PM »

Douglas,
     I just gotta ask???  Why are you bashing Eagle manufacturing every chance you get???  I think what you are doing is just plain $hitty, and I really don't think that the moderators of this board are right in letting you get away with it.  Now please Mr. moderators don't take this personally and abort this thread as I would like everyone here to get a chance to read this.   I have been in contact with Craig and Dan both today and both, say they have never heard of you Douglas.  So I say, what gives you the right to bash them?  Have you sent them a deposit on a bus that you are or have been waiting on for all these months that you bad mouth them??  Answer is NO you have not.  Have you ordered parts that you have not received yet or had bad service?? I Answer for you again, NO.  Man you have just got to get off their a$$ and let them breath new life back into the Eagle again.  I for one can see they are doing it, and doing it well.  All of these comments you make and everyone reads are just your plain crappy attitude towards them and I would like to understand it but, just can't seem to make any since of what you are saying about them.  Yea, so what if they did say they would be in full swing at a certain date??  What? You never been held up in traffic and been late for an appointment?  Same thing in my book!!!  Have you got any ideal what it takes to make an operation like that come to life?  Judging by your previous post's I'd say you have no ideal what your talking about.  And these are not just my views alone as, I have had this conversation with other members of this and other boards.  All I have to ask of you is, to get off of their a$$ and let them get going.  To suggest that they are doing something illegal as a tax right off is just the last straw. We as Americans should be supporting our American made businesses to the fullest extent.  So maybe you could keep you ignorant attitude to yourself or hopefully the moderators will step in and keep you from breaking the rule of this board about bashing someone's business.  Right or wrong it don't belong here!!!!!! 

...........Steve.......
« Last Edit: November 07, 2007, 02:11:08 PM by kysteve » Logged
Gary LaBombard
"Rustless Money Pit"

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2007, 02:06:11 PM »

Steve,
I agree with you that bashing a USA business trying to start up with all the head ache's involved is not the right thing to be doing either.  I do know that several Eagle owners have had the opportunity to get spare parts and updated parts for their buses from the Eagle Manufacturers in Brownsville, TX and are very happy with their parts received. 

I can only imagine how much time it must be taking to redesign a full design change of all Eagles for everyone to be happy with and this should only concern those interested in purchasing one and having start up difficulty certainly does not warrant being bashed for any reason. 

I do not want to be any part of any personal bashing also, we are all family here as far as I am concerned and want to all reach the same objective, to have a great Coach, Bus, or RV for us to enjoy.  The New kids in the block at Eagle will surely be welcome to those of us needing special parts being made by them also if they are not in stock. 

Lets lighten up on the Eagle Manufacturer and give them a chance to really do their thing and get the experience they need to complete a few buses and give the rest of the bus manufacturers a run for the competition.

Is there anyone out there who has had a personal bad business deal with these guys in TX??  If so perhaps maybe I need enlightening but I am trying to look at things a whole lot different now days, good luck Eagle Boys In TX.

To make things a little lighter on this post:
This is Off Topic, but how is the diesel prices in your area now days!!!  We should be real upset with that.
Gary 

Gary
makemineatwostroke

« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2007, 02:16:00 PM »

Steve i think most Eagle owners thought if he did not get a response he would go away but its not going to happen now so get ready.And Gary i have had good luck with parts and advice from them
tekebird

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2007, 04:12:46 PM »

Gary.

I only expect a professional company, they are not making race cars or horse buggies anymore.

they should not open their mouth with ETA's that they cannot meet?

if they feel the need to thow out a date it should be way outside so they look like heros when they do roll a bus out

they allegedly are to be rolling out buses as we speak but no pics, no mention in any trade rag, website a 6rth grader would be embarrased to have.

I expect a company that is wanting to sell 1/2 million dollar shells to operate like one maybe.

sorry to those of you who desire a more warm and fuzzy outlook on the world.

I'll eat my words when they produce and Sell.

I don't expect the Eagle Nuts, or those who have such flowery outlooks and tell the guys who have unattainable plans to pipe in, I am just fishing for info...from someone who may be in the know.

And for those who say " why don't you just ask them."

I would if it didn't take 30+ days to get a response.

I am putting my money on the money laundering/tax evasion scheme
makemineatwostroke

« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2007, 04:20:30 PM »

tekebird, i think i would remove that last statement may have lawyers hanging around on the board
Dreamscape

« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2007, 04:55:58 PM »

Tekebird,

I am really sick and tired of your crappy attitude regarding the New Eagle Company. Those who know won't respond to you with your kind of attitude. I have been quiet most of the time lately, not anymore. I'm sick and tired of your whining. If you really want to know something, ask it nicely, you would be surprised at how many responses you might get.

One more thing, it's not that you bash the Eagle Company, you always bash Eagles in General. I and others don't appreciate it.

I agree with the previous post regarding business bashing, knock it off!

I'm outta here,

Happy Trails to All,

Paul
BusCrazyinFL

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2007, 05:22:38 PM »

Takebird  Why do you pick on the new Eagle Co  what is your problem?  You really make me mad you are a waste of time. Why don't you get in your MCI bus and drive off. Man get a life all of us Eagle owners are fed up with your remarks.when you can build a bus  then you can talk. Long live the New Eagle Co. Angry
« Last Edit: November 07, 2007, 05:35:59 PM by BusCrazyinFL » Logged
pete81eaglefanasty

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2007, 05:25:22 PM »

I give Eagle credit for bringing back such a top quality bus.  The better they make it the longer they last.  We've ordered parts from them and have had no problem getting them and they are very nice to talk to and will answer any questions you may have,  a great way to do business.

It sounds to me that someone is jealous because they didn't buy an
Eagle they bought another brand bus and are having problems with their unit, and they are jealous of proud Eagle owners AND I'M PROUD TO BE ONE OF THOSE EAGLE OWNERS.

Enough of this subject, let's get back to bus business and maintaining and converting questions.   Thank you.

Pete & Jean
         Fantasy

WHAT EVER YOU DO, OR TO WHO YOU DO IT TOO, DO IT WITH A SMILE, IT MAKES IT LEGAL THAT WAY.
Nick Badame Refrig/ACC
1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
Global Moderator

Nick & Michelle Badame

« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2007, 05:52:57 PM »

I Agree....

We don't need to be bashing any kind of company on this board...

Negitivity gets you nowhere!  Eagle will be what it wants to be and nobody else should care but Eagle....

This thread is now locked!

Nick-

Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com
Pages: 1 2 [All]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: