Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
November 01, 2014, 04:49:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: You will not have to go out in the rain, sleet, hail, or snow to retrieve it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tankless water heater  (Read 3959 times)
dwbruner

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2006, 09:49:47 AM »

Steve,

Report you?....Why?  Huh 

I'm enjoying the sense of humor along with the technical feedback.  If there were no humor injected every once in awhile this would get pretty dry!  Cool

Darrin Bruner
1985 Eagle Model 10
Dallas

« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2006, 09:53:56 AM »

Ain't this SO much beter than the old board?
Besides, you can't report me.
Look to the left, under my Digger Avatar.
HEHEHEHE!
kingfa39

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2006, 10:52:05 AM »

we use a simple 20 gal elec heater worksd great is fast recovery and operates on 110 v, hot water in half an hr, forgot the current draw but we can run a a/c and the water heater at the same time with 30 amps. less than 100.00 lowes
Frank Allen
jlaney
prevost one

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2006, 05:43:25 AM »

hello from texas
i went down to a plumbing wholesaler and got a 110volt 6 gallon water heater , it looks good enough
to set out in the open, but i put mine under the sink in the kitchen cabinets, i put it on a seperate
circuit and it will heat more water than you will ever use in most set ups, thanks j.t. laney

j.t. laney  tyler texas 1980 prevost lemirage
pete81eaglefanasty

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2006, 11:23:30 AM »

I HAVE A 20 GAL HOT WATER TANK. 120 VOLTS IT STAYS HOT ALL DAY LONG. UNLESS WE USE THE WASHING MACHINE. AT NIGHT I TURN IT ON, AND TURN OFF ONE A/C.WE HAVE PLENTY OF HOT WATER ALL DAY FOR SHOWERS AND DISHES AND WHATEVER.WHEN TRAVELING WE TURN THE HOT WATER ON ABOUT A HOUR BEFORE WE GET TO OUR DESTINATION.IF I'M RUNNING THE GENERATOR.
                 PETE

WHAT EVER YOU DO, OR TO WHO YOU DO IT TOO, DO IT WITH A SMILE, IT MAKES IT LEGAL THAT WAY.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: