Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 23, 2014, 01:40:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It takes up much less space in your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bus Conversions Magazine Subscription  (Read 2015 times)
Dallas

« on: May 24, 2006, 03:39:41 AM »

Good Morning Everyone!
This morning I want to let everyone know that I put my money where my mouth is.
Several weeks ago, shortly after Mike and Phil so generously got this new board up and running for ALL of US, I found out that Mike is supporting this board out of his own pocket.
After Server and Bandwidth upgrades I can only imagine what it is costing now.
I promised several weeks ago to purchase a subscription to the magazine to help defray the costs of keeping the website and BBS going and this morning Cat reminded me that I hadn't done it yet.
Well, it's done now! I cuoldn't afford to subscribe for more than a year at a time, but hopefully others here that partake of the boards' resources but not the magazine will help out also.
Thanks everyone.

Dallas
JackConrad
Orange Blossom Special II
Global Moderator

73' MC-8 8V71/HT740 Southwest Florida

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2006, 04:46:14 AM »

Dallas,
    I agree.  I feel that this board is worth the cost of the maginze subscription. This board has saved me much more than the cost of the magazine and the magazine is what keeps this board going. If the magazine went out of publication, I am sure that this board would also be gone.  Jack

PS: Tell Cat the first weekend in October is OK.

Growing Older Is Mandatory, Growing Up Is Optional
Arcadia, Florida, When we are home
http://s682.photobucket.com/albums/vv186/OBS-JC/
kyle4501

PD4501 South Carolina

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2006, 04:52:49 AM »

Just wait till you see the centerfold in the current issue. It is a Scenicruiser!

What a bus!

I like the magazine so much that I sprang for the first class postage. It now comes in an envelope & the post office does not tear the covers off any more.

Thanks MAK!

kyle4501

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. (R.M. Nixon)
El-Sonador

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2006, 05:12:14 AM »

Sounds like a great way to support this board Dallas.

Maybe a subscription will also include access to the up-coming on-line BUY/SALE/TRADE section that is talked about here.

Steve
Brian Diehl

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2006, 05:50:04 AM »

I've been a subscriber to Bus Conversions since 2000.  Excellent magazine for our hobby/lifestyle. 
dwbruner

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2006, 09:58:03 AM »

I've been a subscriber since early 2001.  Grin

I've also cruised the website & BBS for years, but just officially registered on the BBS yesterday.  Now that I have a bus I look forward to actually using the info from the board & magazine instead of just casually observing & dreaming.

I highly recommend that every busnut be subscribed to Bus Conversions Magazine.   Smiley Cheesy Grin

Darrin Bruner
1985 Eagle Model 10
jlaney
prevost one

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2006, 11:43:36 AM »

hello from texas
i do have an subscription of bus conversion and if the centerfold is a pd 4501 i may want
to go get the one i sold just a few months ago. best looking rig on the road. thanks j.t. laney

j.t. laney  tyler texas 1980 prevost lemirage
FloridaCliff

"The Mighty GMC"

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2006, 11:48:58 AM »

I will sum up my feelings about receiving Bus Conversions Magizine in the mail with a quote from my 9 year old.

"Daddy, I have a surprise for you"

"And your really gonna like it"

Cliff

1975 GMC  P8M4905A-1160    North Central Florida

"There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded."
Mark Twain
plyonsMC9
Global Moderator

Big Wheels Turnin'

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2006, 03:28:36 PM »

I have subscribed to the magazine since about 1997.  And my family still knows - Dad is happy when the Bus Conversions Magazine has arrived.   Grin  Grin  Grin

And I know I'm going to enjoy the Scenicruiser this month!

Best Regards, Phil

Northern Arizona / 1983 - MC9
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: