Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 20, 2014, 04:27:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at 714-903-1784 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wanted: coach seating  (Read 1341 times)
pd4104252

Ignore
« on: October 22, 2007, 05:30:17 AM »

any one gutting a coach and need to get rid of some seats? need seating for 30 people, am in the south bend indiana area,  thanks
4104bigred

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2007, 06:17:54 AM »

as a matter of fact we are going to be gutting a 4107 this winter and you are more than welcome to the seats

chris
231 846 0880
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2007, 08:15:14 AM »

We are going to be taking about that many seats out of Slowriders bus here in the near future!

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
cody

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2007, 11:56:54 AM »

Slow rider won't need the seats anyway now that the motor and tranny have been sold. lol
travelingfools

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2007, 12:44:47 PM »

Ill have some next week..pm me and we'll see if we can meet up..Ill be coming from Tenn heading to Cleveland area with a whole bus full...Not sure if thats close enough to you to make it worth while for you.....

John P, Lewiston NY   1987 MC 9 ...ex NJT
Busted Knuckle

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2007, 01:06:49 PM »

Slow rider won't need the seats anyway now that the motor and tranny have been sold. lol

Sssshhhhh! nobody was supposed to know about that!  besides we're just about done putting the wore out smok'n, rattl'n, oil gush'n trade in back in! & the $100.00 ebay tranny is guaranteed to only skip 3rd gear or slip in 4th (seller couldn't remember which tranny was which!)
Man I tell you the things that get told about in that chat room are unbelievable!
Grin  BK  Grin

www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Slow Rider
Global Moderator

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2007, 01:57:09 PM »

If I hadn't already traded that MC8 off to BK for one of those great running Setras, I might be upset.  But as it is I think we each got a heck of a deal Smiley

Frank

The MCI has landed..... We are home.
Dale City Va.  Just a southern suburb of DC
Yes I am a BUSNUT
1976 MCI MC8
Busted Knuckle

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2007, 02:06:09 PM »

If I hadn't already traded that MC8 off to BK for one of those great running Setras, I might be upset.  But as it is I think we each got a heck of a deal Smiley

Frank

Oh yeah by the way Frank, did I ahhh..... maybe forget to tell ya.......that yer Setra is the one still in ID with the bad engine and missing wheel, hub, & spindle? Oooopppps ya know I get more forgetful everyday ! But hey you are right we did both get a great deal! And as soon as we get done put'n this old 8V92 & 754 in the "8" I'll figure out how to trade it to CAT since she loves it so much! Man I tell ya somedays I just out do myself! Now lets see what's Dallas got that I need that I can trade CAT out of?
Grin  BK  Grin

www.kylakesidetravel.net

Dallas

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2007, 02:23:17 PM »

Frank
Now lets see what's Dallas got that I need that I can trade CAT out of?
Grin  BK  Grin

A baby Fishbowl?
maria-n-skip

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2007, 02:29:51 PM »

BK,

Ya know that bus you had in Rexberg. Well my friend that has a heavey haul tow truck
 was wondering where to send the bill to. I gave him your business address. Hope it's not
 lost in the mail!

I should have the JD engine out of my tractor tonight and it should be in the Setra by sat.
 I hope 150 hp is enough for a flatlander bus.  Shocked

Skip
cody

« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2007, 02:41:18 PM »

Wow, you guys sure know how to stir the pot lol.
bubbaqgal

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2007, 02:47:47 PM »

Frank

Now lets see what's Dallas got that I need that I can trade CAT out of?
Grin  BK  Grin

How 'bout Dallas?? Grin

Faith is not believing that God can, It's knowing that God will.
Slow Rider
Global Moderator

« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2007, 02:55:26 PM »

Since you are trying to trade me  Dallas's bus you might want to make sure you can afford what he wants from you..........

Frank

The MCI has landed..... We are home.
Dale City Va.  Just a southern suburb of DC
Yes I am a BUSNUT
1976 MCI MC8
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: