Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 28, 2014, 05:41:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It will not get torn up or crushed if you back over it with your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 4107 owners  (Read 890 times)
tekebird

Ignore
« on: October 22, 2007, 04:18:26 PM »

Looking for a good photo of the fuel door and the engine air intakes for a model project.

Please if you are sending photos post so here so not everyone sends me them

thanks in advance
Runcutter

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2007, 07:30:15 PM »

Doug, I can take some when I get back to Dallas.  I'll be home Thursday night, leaving Friday afternoon for the MOBT meeting in Hershey.  If I can't get them before that trip, I'll take them next week.  You going to be in Hershey on Saturday?

Now, tell us more about the model project.

Arthur

Arthur Gaudet    Carrollton (Dallas area) Texas 
1968 PD-4107

Working in the bus industry provides us a great opportunity - to be of service to others
tekebird

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2007, 08:37:35 PM »

Arthur, you can hand them off to my folks at the meeting, I will be out of town.  San Antonio and Charleston  returning on the 4th

Model Project.

1:50 scale
Museum qulaity limited production ( better than franklin mint qulaity.)
material (resin)
Complete interior

Livery: Trailways, Greyhound

also available in a kit

Cost.....if you have to ask , you can't afford it, ( or at least might not want to shell out that kind of scratch)
Runcutter

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2007, 08:38:42 AM »

I'm only home for less than 24 hours between this trip to Oregon and leaving for PA.  If I can't get the pictures in that interval, I'll take them next week and email them to you.  From your note, I'd plan on fuel hatch open & closed, closeups and mid range of air intakes, left and right.  I'll try to get a ruler in the photos.  Anything else you need while I'm there?

Arthur

1968 PD-4107

Working in the bus industry provides us a great opportunity - to be of service to others
Runcutter

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2007, 03:16:39 PM »

Doug, finally was in town long enough to take the pictures.  I didn't get a ruler in the photos, but I don't think you'll have any problem with the size since you have known objects (including the fluting) in the pictures.  They went to the email listed in your profile here.  Please let me know if you received them.

Arthur

1968 PD-4107

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: