Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
August 29, 2014, 11:12:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It will not get torn up or crushed if you back over it with your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Has anyone had any dealings with the new MCI shop in Lebanon, TN?  (Read 981 times)
Danny

87' MCI 102A3 - getting there...

Ignore
« on: June 01, 2006, 09:33:20 PM »

I went down to visit a while back.  I was pretty impressed.

Has anyone had any work done at the new MCI shop in Lebanon, TN?  If so, what did you thing"

Thanks,
Danny

I have heard it said, "life comes at you fast".  I didn't know it would be in the shape of a bus  :-)
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2006, 09:57:07 PM »

Danny I personally haven't been there but I have a friend that has 6 charter buses and is very busy with them! He called and talked to them told them what he needed and what he wanted they set up an appointment, show'd up before the time scheduled , checked in and they fooled around asking questions and basiclly starting over from scratch, when he'd already told them he needed both rotors and brake pads replaced on the drives. So he tells them this again, they pull it in and start checking it out after an hour they come to him telling him they are done 'inspecting what it needs" and that he needs the pads and rotors on the drives changed and the rest of the system looks ok! Then they tell him that they've got it tore apart and only have 1 rotor but will have the other one in the AM! Now this is after he's called and told them what it needs/he wants done! They told him that he owed 1 hr for the inspection, and another for taking it apart even though they knew they didn't have the parts they shoud've already ordered and had ready for a job that was scheduled days prior to now! And if he wanted it put back together with out repairing it, he'd have to pay that also! If ya ask Bobby and I it was just poor communications and bad customer service anyway ya look at it! BK!

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: