Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 31, 2014, 04:48:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It will not get torn up or crushed if you back over it with your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Has anyone noticed that El Sanador has been AWOL!!!???  (Read 978 times)
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« on: June 01, 2006, 09:25:51 PM »

Well fear no more guess who showed up at my door? He and his bus, & Minnie-me just rolled into town this evening, I like this guy he shows up calls has me come meet him, we go to my favorite mexican restarunt (he buys! I knew I should've had that expensive imported bottle beer! LOL!) we come back to the shop get him set up for the night and as he's giving a tour of the bus he's offering Mexican Tequila & beer! Yeah hey I got a parking space for this guy!!! So if ya'll have noticed he's been off the board he's been on the road again! Anyway just thought I'd let ya'll know his rig did great and he's here for a little bit while we look into a few things (in between charters!). I'm gonna get a web site built! Steve is a cool guy, I'm very glad to have the opertunity to meet him and share some of our talents with each other! Well I gotta get off hear a get ready to leave out in the AM for Pigeon Forge, TN! I'll check in sunday! BK

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Danny

87' MCI 102A3 - getting there...

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2006, 09:44:02 PM »

BK - my wife and I are planning on heading your way to the mountains Monday or Tuesday (not a bus trip).  We are planning on stopping in Knoxville to look at some busses to get some ideas for ours.  I guess we will just miss you. Would you happen to be traveling on I-40 going by Cookeville, TN on your trip?  I could meet you by the interstate and buy you some coffee.

Danny

I have heard it said, "life comes at you fast".  I didn't know it would be in the shape of a bus  :-)
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2006, 11:27:46 PM »

BK - my wife and I are planning on heading your way to the mountains Monday or Tuesday (not a bus trip).  We are planning on stopping in Knoxville to look at some busses to get some ideas for ours.  I guess we will just miss you. Would you happen to be traveling on I-40 going by Cookeville, TN on your trip?  I could meet you by the interstate and buy you some coffee.

Danny

Danny call me at 731-885-7460 If at all possible I'll see if I can make it where Cookville is a good time to stop for a rest break or a meal stop, the coach will have the say so or no but they usually stop where drivers recommend unless they have a favorite place elsewhere they like stopping at! I'll be thru there somewhere between 2-3:30PM Friday and not sure on Sat. Bryce.

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: