Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 01, 2014, 09:30:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: You will not have to go out in the rain, sleet, hail, or snow to retrieve it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: btu rating and cfm on front air  (Read 1028 times)
jlaney
prevost one

Ignore
« on: May 24, 2006, 04:53:58 PM »

a/c experts

prevost lemirage dash air and heat, does anyone know the size and cfm of the blower and
evaporater. also who enginered the blower motor in this ridge. if i got paid by the hour , i
could buy  a liberty coach.  trying to decide if my aux compressor will be compatable with it.
i am also moving the rear aux a/c blower toward the front and installing it in the kitichen
cabinet. and relocating the small refrigerater.  i mamma ant happy no body is happy.  thanks j.t. laney

ps the expansion valve is a alco tcle ifw55 6a showed to be f 12  f 134    xb 1019 fw 5518

j.t. laney  tyler texas 1980 prevost lemirage
Nick Badame Refrig/ACC
1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
Global Moderator

Nick & Michelle Badame

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2006, 05:12:55 PM »

Hi JLaney,

I couldn't find any information on your Alco valve. The ifw55 6a  has no listings at all in alco's site!

It could be a special  order from Prevost.

All though, The [55] in your Mo # could mean either 1/2 ton or 5 1/2 ton ?? not quite sure!

1/2 ton valve can do up to a 9000 btu coil using R-134A. CFM can vairy.   A 5 1/2 ton valve can cool a wherehouse!! [ not likely ]

Hope I've helped you a little!

Nick-

Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com
jlaney
prevost one

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2006, 05:29:34 PM »

thnks nick
the coil is a 2 row about the size on my computor sceen,about a 20 inch, it can't put our to much.
somewhere in the future i am going to knock the road air in the head, and free up the bay for a
out side kitchen. do you have any input on those things. thanks jt. laney

j.t. laney  tyler texas 1980 prevost lemirage
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: