Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 21, 2014, 05:13:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: The dog will not eat it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: btu rating and cfm on front air  (Read 1036 times)
jlaney
prevost one

Ignore
« on: May 24, 2006, 04:53:58 PM »

a/c experts

prevost lemirage dash air and heat, does anyone know the size and cfm of the blower and
evaporater. also who enginered the blower motor in this ridge. if i got paid by the hour , i
could buy  a liberty coach.  trying to decide if my aux compressor will be compatable with it.
i am also moving the rear aux a/c blower toward the front and installing it in the kitichen
cabinet. and relocating the small refrigerater.  i mamma ant happy no body is happy.  thanks j.t. laney

ps the expansion valve is a alco tcle ifw55 6a showed to be f 12  f 134    xb 1019 fw 5518

j.t. laney  tyler texas 1980 prevost lemirage
Nick Badame Refrig/ACC
1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
Global Moderator

Nick & Michelle Badame

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2006, 05:12:55 PM »

Hi JLaney,

I couldn't find any information on your Alco valve. The ifw55 6a  has no listings at all in alco's site!

It could be a special  order from Prevost.

All though, The [55] in your Mo # could mean either 1/2 ton or 5 1/2 ton ?? not quite sure!

1/2 ton valve can do up to a 9000 btu coil using R-134A. CFM can vairy.   A 5 1/2 ton valve can cool a wherehouse!! [ not likely ]

Hope I've helped you a little!

Nick-

Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com
jlaney
prevost one

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2006, 05:29:34 PM »

thnks nick
the coil is a 2 row about the size on my computor sceen,about a 20 inch, it can't put our to much.
somewhere in the future i am going to knock the road air in the head, and free up the bay for a
out side kitchen. do you have any input on those things. thanks jt. laney

j.t. laney  tyler texas 1980 prevost lemirage
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: