Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
April 16, 2014, 12:48:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at 714-903-1784 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What happend to the 4501 Regestry..  (Read 670 times)
superpickle

Ignore
« on: November 05, 2007, 10:49:43 AM »

Page not found..  Huh Huh Huh

http://www.strayhound.com/scregistry/

Support Global Warming:
Drive an SUV.
FloridaCliff

"The Mighty GMC"

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2007, 10:55:45 AM »

Pickle,

Don't know the whole story, but the scenic guys where saying something about it not
being updated and no response when questions asked at the Non Rally.

It looks like its completely down now.

Hopefully someone saved the info.

Kyle??

Cliff

1975 GMC  P8M4905A-1160    North Central Florida

"There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded."
Mark Twain
kyle4501

PD4501 South Carolina

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2007, 11:23:36 AM »

FROM THE WAY BACK WHEN SOMETHING OR ANOTHER SITE:

http://web.archive.org/web/20060502105857/www.strayhound.com/scregistry/scregistry.htm

This will get you the text, but not the pictures  Cry

The guy running it had a big change in his life that prevented him from keeping the site up.
There are some working to get it back up, but it will take time.

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. (R.M. Nixon)
Songman

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2007, 01:47:52 PM »

That's a shame. It was a nice database of good info. I hope someone is able to get it back together.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: