Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 22, 2014, 09:01:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: You will not have to go out in the rain, sleet, hail, or snow to retrieve it.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OT: Did I Do Something Wrong?  (Read 837 times)
usbusin

'60 PD4104-4355(sold) Now Freightliner Conversion

Ignore
« on: November 10, 2007, 06:00:59 PM »

I posted "Happy Birthday United States Marine Corps" and it disappeared?  Maybe I should have said "OT"?

Gary D

USBUSIN was our 1960 PD4104 for 16 years Ustruckin' is our 2001 Freightliner truck conversion
NewbeeMC9
NewbeeMC9

1981 MC9 8V71, HT 740

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2007, 06:31:20 PM »

i guess it was moved,  it s over on the Off Topic Section.

It's all fun and games til someone gets hurt. Wink
bubbaqgal

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2007, 07:07:08 PM »

You didn't do anything wrong.  One of the moderators moves any off topic post to the OT category shortly after it is posted.  Personally, I wish they would leave them a few days but.....not my call.

Faith is not believing that God can, It's knowing that God will.
JohnEd

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2007, 07:39:06 PM »

Guys,

I have lost many posts.  So many that I asked the moderator if he didn't like my posts?  Got a big "no, thats not being done" for an answer and I believe them.  This board has some quirks.  I was told that if you are logged on for a long time with no action the "system" may trash your post...if I remember them correctly.  If they aren't picking on me they sure as heck aren't picking on you as I am way to conservative for most.

Love,

John

"An uneducated vote is a treasonous act more damaging than any treachery of the battlefield.
The price of apathy towards public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato
“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.”
—Pla
usbusin

'60 PD4104-4355(sold) Now Freightliner Conversion

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2007, 08:04:19 PM »

Oooppps, sorry.  Now I know where it should have been posted.  My mistake.

Gary Deeds

Gary D

USBUSIN was our 1960 PD4104 for 16 years Ustruckin' is our 2001 Freightliner truck conversion
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: