Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 31, 2014, 12:56:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It will not get torn up or crushed if you back over it with your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OT: Did I Do Something Wrong?  (Read 825 times)
usbusin

'60 PD4104-4355(sold) Now Freightliner Conversion

Ignore
« on: November 10, 2007, 06:00:59 PM »

I posted "Happy Birthday United States Marine Corps" and it disappeared?  Maybe I should have said "OT"?

Gary D

USBUSIN was our 1960 PD4104 for 16 years Ustruckin' is our 2001 Freightliner truck conversion
NewbeeMC9
NewbeeMC9

1981 MC9 8V71, HT 740

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2007, 06:31:20 PM »

i guess it was moved,  it s over on the Off Topic Section.

It's all fun and games til someone gets hurt. Wink
bubbaqgal

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2007, 07:07:08 PM »

You didn't do anything wrong.  One of the moderators moves any off topic post to the OT category shortly after it is posted.  Personally, I wish they would leave them a few days but.....not my call.

Faith is not believing that God can, It's knowing that God will.
JohnEd

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2007, 07:39:06 PM »

Guys,

I have lost many posts.  So many that I asked the moderator if he didn't like my posts?  Got a big "no, thats not being done" for an answer and I believe them.  This board has some quirks.  I was told that if you are logged on for a long time with no action the "system" may trash your post...if I remember them correctly.  If they aren't picking on me they sure as heck aren't picking on you as I am way to conservative for most.

Love,

John

"An uneducated vote is a treasonous act more damaging than any treachery of the battlefield.
The price of apathy towards public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato
“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.”
—Pla
usbusin

'60 PD4104-4355(sold) Now Freightliner Conversion

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2007, 08:04:19 PM »

Oooppps, sorry.  Now I know where it should have been posted.  My mistake.

Gary Deeds

Gary D

USBUSIN was our 1960 PD4104 for 16 years Ustruckin' is our 2001 Freightliner truck conversion
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: