Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 22, 2014, 07:20:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It arrives at least two weeks before the First Class printed magazine.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Got something acomplished...  (Read 2449 times)
travelingfools

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2007, 12:17:46 AM »

Well, with the advent of the recent heat wave here, a balmy 26 degrees, I finally mustered up the gumption to go out and replace the PR2 valve I got a week ago. The wrecking crew is comming over tonight and we will tackle the removal of the drivers side luggage rack...Got to head out now to get some food and drink for the boys for after the job is done !

GADS I hate cold weather!~   Did you get the PR2 valve installed? And did it solve the problem?
JR

The valve is installed, but I haven't started it yet to see if my problems solved..I'm assuming it is ( I'm big on kidding myself) Roll Eyes Its supposed to be in the low 40's on Monday, so I plan on firing it up then and if all goes well with the air, heading out to get some fuel..

For the cost of some beer and the makings for Po' boy subs, I got the other luggage rack out.  Next will be the vinyl flooring..hopefully next week. Gotta start calling around to get prices for some spray on foam for the ceiling and to find out what temp they need to spray.

John P, Lewiston NY   1987 MC 9 ...ex NJT
NJT5047

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2007, 07:27:46 PM »

I feel your pain!  The temp was 72* here today.   Grin
Middle 70s all thru the week...so they say.
Post the outcome on the PR2 vavle.  I didn't even realize that thing was in there prior to your post on this subject.   A good item to keep check on I reckon.
Make a "new topic" and ask about the spray foam temps.  Probably a limit to the cold.
Truck companies spray foam into repaired trailers.   Some trailer company may have room inside to do the job right.
Be sure and install, or strip out anything you don't want foamed and out of sight.  Tape any attachment points so that you can clean off the foam easily once the job is completed.
Cheers, JR

JR Lynch , Charlotte, NC
87 MC9, 6V92TA DDEC, HT748R ATEC

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others.

Ayn Rand
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: