Bus Conversion Magazine Bulletin Board
February 22, 2018, 01:05:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: You will not incur forwarding fees when you are on the road.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My "new" challenger  (Read 4535 times)
Dallas

« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2007, 07:35:18 AM »

I am not sure who I would get to stand in the back while it bucked into reverse.  Sounds like a new extreme sport to me.

Lin bring it to our shop, we've done much worse! LOL! Some of the long time regulars may remember what I'm refering too! Back long before Dallas came to our place, we had a DINA that had a front end problem that NO ONE could find! And if you can't find it, you can't fix it! LOL! I won't get into detail as to how we found it, but rest assured with determination there are ways!
Grin  BK  Grin

Would that be the one that had to do with the high speed creeper ride?  Grin

DF
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2007, 07:42:42 AM »

YES! LOL! But I got a GOODYEAR racing stool on wheels for you on this particular project! LOL! Grin  BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: