Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
November 25, 2014, 04:23:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It will not get torn up or crushed if you back over it with your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Finally have the time to go get my bus and drive it 1000 miles home....  (Read 1215 times)
zubzub

'53 4104. Roadworthy but rough around the edges.

Ignore
« on: November 17, 2007, 02:20:45 PM »

Leaving tomorrow morning, going down to Danville Pa, pick up some bits, then on to Duluth.  Couple of small matters to take care of there (aux air tank leak, gen not charging, transit permit) then homeward bound via Sault Saint Marie, Sudbury etc....Have no idea how this is going to turn out, praying I'm not the new Dutch.  I have had to cancel this trip twice when co drivers backed out for work.  So I am going on a solo odyssey.  I once drove  a '65 volvo 2800 miles for it's first trip in 5 years, so I guess I've kind of been here before, we'll just have to see.  I'll be back in a week or so,  no internet on the road for me unless all hell breaks loose. Wish it wasn't so cold though...Patrick.

captain ron

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2007, 02:27:43 PM »

Good luck on the trip, My last girl friend took the same route as your return trip. she lives in Port Perry, Ontario.
bubbaqgal

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2007, 02:40:07 PM »

Just remember the little train....I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!!!  You can do it, you're a bus nut.

Faith is not believing that God can, It's knowing that God will.
Tom Y

80 5C With Cummins L10 in Progress

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2007, 04:29:50 PM »

Patrick, What are you picking up in Danville?  Can you look at a bus there for me? I assume you are going to the place I am thinking about.  Tom Y

Tom Yaegle
zubzub

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2007, 04:42:20 PM »

going to take some bits off the 4104, what do you need looked at?

zubzub

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2007, 04:44:49 PM »

don't know the name of the yard, it's a bus depot of sorts, contact is  Charlie.  I got his name and number from someone in this forum, just can't remember whom.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: