Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 25, 2014, 04:18:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at 714-903-1784 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to get parts for Coleman Roof Top A/C's  (Read 727 times)
Dave Siegel

Stand for something, or you'll fall for anything!

Ignore
« on: November 23, 2007, 04:58:17 AM »

The interior directional louvers on our Coleman Mak 15,000  series have started to loose the adjustable teeth. (The front and rear louver that goes up and down and has 6 vanes for side to side adjustments) I have been looking everywhere for these things with no luck, does anyone know where you can get these parts? I have sent Ron The Bus Nut an e-mail and we are out of town so he hasn't had a chance to respond yet.

Any help will be greatly appreciated..........Thanx

Dave Siegel  PD3751, Naples, FL

Dave & Jan Siegel    1948 GMC  "Silversides"
               Naples, Florida
   Dave is Host to the "Help Assist Pages"
  (Free roadside help for Bus Conversions)
         www.help-assist-list.com
JackConrad
Orange Blossom Special II
Global Moderator

73' MC-8 8V71/HT740 Southwest Florida

« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2007, 05:13:31 AM »

Dave,
   Just a thought, you might try contacting Coleman.  Maybe you will get lucky and they will mail you repacements. 
   I did this with Motorola when a belt clip for one of our FRS radios broke. The radios were several years old and out of warranty.  I called Motorola, explained that the radios were out of warranty, and wanted to purchase a replacement.  The person I spoke to said "no problem, what is your address?" I started to give my credit card number and was told "Don't worry about it, no charge".  Would I buy another set of Motorola radios?  With service like this, you bet.  Jack
« Last Edit: November 23, 2007, 05:15:04 AM by JackConrad » Logged

Growing Older Is Mandatory, Growing Up Is Optional
Arcadia, Florida, When we are home
http://s682.photobucket.com/albums/vv186/OBS-JC/
gomer

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2007, 01:06:55 PM »

dave;;  take your model no,and serial , to a local rv dealer there and they can order them for you.  If not give me a call or e-mail me and I will try my sources.
 gomer

as you slid down the banister of life,may the splnters point the other way
TRUST IN GOD ALWAYS. riverjordanmusic@aim.com
Gomer
niles500
Niles500

ROSIE

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2007, 06:16:33 PM »

If your headed north -

BOB'S USED RV PARTS
RT 2  BOX 1145