Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
November 25, 2014, 07:55:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It will not be stolen by your mailman or your neighbor who also may be into buses.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bus in a Movie Question...  (Read 3500 times)
Chaz

4108, 8V71 w/auto .

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2007, 11:38:35 AM »

Red,
  i couldn't find anything on a '47 Beck.

Jeremy,
  That's interesting with 4 steer wheels.

Pix of my bus here: http://s58.photobucket.com/albums/g279/Skulptor/Motor%20Coach/
What I create here:   www.amstudio.us

"Imagination is more important than knowledge". Albert Einstein
Jeremy

1987 Bedford Plaxton

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2007, 11:54:26 AM »

Jeremy,
  That's interesting with 4 steer wheels.

Yeah, it's a cool bus. I am especially partial to Bedfords though, for obvious reasons

Jeremy

A shameless plug for my business - visit www.magazineexchange.co.uk for back issue magazines - thousands of titles covering cars, motorbikes, aircraft, railways, boats, modelling etc. You'll find lots of interest, although not much covering American buses sadly.
tekebird

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2007, 11:58:22 AM »

Quick stop and my Dad's Bus history Archive/Library....turned up a postcard clearly showing the rear 3/4 view of a 35 foot Crown Coach with the exact same flutting, lear light setup, license plate recesses etc.

I think this has saved me from watching a Girly Movie
Lee Bradley

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2007, 12:02:10 PM »

I gotta wonder why they wouldn't have this movie on their site?? I would think that since the premise of the movie is that they met on a bus, and the fact that there is several shots of it, they would have it. Odd. But it makes for good trivia I guess.  Wink

The saga continues,
       Chaz

It's always nice to find a wierd little site like that - have to say though, I immediately looked up the film 'The Italian Job', which famously and dramatically features a Bedford VAL coach in the story, and that wasn't listed either

Jeremy

The Italian Job is listed check Flims 'Im-Iz'
Dallas

« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2007, 12:04:26 PM »

Woo -Hoo!

And Doug Wins the prize.

Please send in a check for $2500 as a processing fee and we will mail your winnings out to you promptly!
Grin
tekebird

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2007, 12:39:09 PM »

I will get my certified check from the National Bank of Zambia out to you  directly
Nusa

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2007, 01:34:12 PM »

So why is it that most bus photos have to include the headlights? It's the rear end that most people see the most and remember best on the road.
Songman

« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2007, 01:36:56 PM »

Can I at least get a dinner out of someone?!? I identified it as a Crown! haha. That has to be worth something.   Cheesy
tekebird

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2007, 01:45:19 PM »

if you split the processing fee you can have half of the winnings...LOL

most vehicles photos are taken from the front.......generally the only time rear photos are purposefully taken is for modeling purposes....
Songman

« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2007, 01:47:09 PM »

Where do I need to enter my bank routing and account numbers?  Wink

Nick Badame Refrig/ACC
1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
Global Moderator

Nick & Michelle Badame

« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2007, 03:31:47 PM »

Hay Songman,

Here is the account # to send your wire transfur.

1667453-777561 The side bank of switzerland...  Let me know when it is complete and I will fly there and pick up your winnings personaly

Nick the knife!

Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com
Jeremy

1987 Bedford Plaxton

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2007, 03:33:07 PM »

The Italian Job is listed check Flims 'Im-Iz'

Ok, it's a fair cop - but I've checked again and nothing comes up when you put 'Italian' into their search box (except loads of adverts for language schools)

Jeremy

A shameless plug for my business - visit www.magazineexchange.co.uk for back issue magazines - thousands of titles covering cars, motorbikes, aircraft, railways, boats, modelling etc. You'll find lots of interest, although not much covering American buses sadly.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: