Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 23, 2014, 07:01:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at 714-903-1784 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Help!, Electrical and DashBoard  (Read 1502 times)
begreen123

Ignore
« on: May 27, 2006, 05:32:47 AM »

I have been working on my conversion for about 2 years and, am in desparate need of someone in the LA area who can troubleshooting some electrical problems and complete the dashboard area & assist with some interior "finishing".
I just posted photos of my '51 Flxible...

Thank you all!

Bart
bart@bartsbakery.com
(310) 895-4210

Topic name modified to better identify help needed. DML
« Last Edit: May 29, 2006, 06:53:21 AM by Driving MissLazy » Logged
DrivingMissLazy

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2006, 05:45:48 AM »

I have been working on my conversion for about 2 years and, am in desparate need of someone in the LA area who can troubleshooting some electrical problems and complete the dashboard area & assist with some interior "finishing".
I just posted photos of my '51 Flxible...

Thank you all!

Bart
bart@bartsbakery.com
(310) 895-4210

Hey Bart, bring it here to me in West Virginia. you can just leave it for a few years if you like and I will try and get it all checked out. LOL

What a beautiful creature she is. When I first opened up the photos and saw her, I fell in love. Sure wished I still lived in the LA area. I would love to help.
Richard

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride
phil4501

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2006, 06:40:59 AM »

For your dash problems, give Pat Moyghna a call after 12.00 weekdays. Top notch wiring, he builds specialty cars and is not a bus nut.
plyonsMC9
Global Moderator

Big Wheels Turnin'

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2006, 12:12:20 PM »

I would suspect MAK ( Busconversions.com - this site ) would have some contacts as you are right in his backyard. 

Hope this helps, Phil

Northern Arizona / 1983 - MC9
begreen123

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2006, 04:57:18 PM »

anyone know how I can contact Pat Moyghna?

Thank you all..   guess I'll be moving to W. VA!
boogiethecat

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2006, 05:23:50 PM »

Hey Bart,
If you can get it down to San Diego, there's HB Industries out in El Cajon.  http://www.hbindustries.us/
Bob Rowsell runs the place and he's quite familiar with Flexibles... he's got one of his own, one in his shop, and
just finished repowering two of them with Cummins engines that went to Catalina Island.  He's a very nice guy and does amazing work...
Give him a call  619-561-9048

1962 Crown
San Diego, Ca
phil4501

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2006, 07:08:16 AM »

Pat Moyghna -714-962-8867. HB industries sounds like the way to go. One stop shopping!
« Last Edit: May 31, 2006, 07:11:25 AM by phil4501 » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: