Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
September 01, 2014, 11:59:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It will not get torn up or crushed if you back over it with your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: question about logging on to BB  (Read 914 times)
ttomas

Ignore
« on: November 26, 2007, 01:15:16 PM »

I haven't a clue what my password is and I need to log on from another computer. Any help is appreciated. Thanks tomas
Songman

« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2007, 01:46:26 PM »

Log out, then hit the Login button to go to the Log In page. This is not the area at the top of the page that has your name and password entered, but hitting LOGIN on the blue menu bar. There is a link down there that says Forgot Your Password? You can request your password be e-mailed to you from that link.
Nick Badame Refrig/ACC
1989, MCI 102C3, 8V92T, HT740, 06' conversion FMCA# F-27317-S "Wife- 1969 Italian/German Style"
Global Moderator

Nick & Michelle Badame

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2007, 03:47:33 PM »

Hi TT,

If you are still having problems, just let me know and I will take care of it.

Thanks Songman for your help.

Nick-

Whatever it takes!-GITIT DONE! 
Commercial Refrigeration- Ice machines- Heating & Air/ Atlantic Custom Coach Inc.
Master Mason- Cannon Lodge #104
https://www.facebook.com/atlanticcustomcoach
www.atlanticcustomcoach.com
Songman

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2007, 05:26:48 PM »

My pleasure. I don't know much about buses so I have to help whenever I can on other subjects.  Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: