Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 23, 2014, 08:56:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It will not turn yellow, get musty, dusty, and mildewed or fade.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: t'was the night before  (Read 4779 times)
NCbob

"Foolish Pleasure" 35' MC5A

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: December 07, 2007, 03:22:42 PM »

So happy to hear you're out of that mess up north.  Time to kick back and relax a bit and relieve the tension.

We'll be looking forward to seeing you in the Chat Room or more postings.

Jackie & Bob

True friends are difficult to find, hard to leave and impossible to forget.
Busted Knuckle

6 Setras, 2 MCIs, and 1 Dina. Just buses ;D

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2007, 09:45:40 PM »

Ain't gotta worry about snow here we only get it once or twice a yr and if it last more than a day or 2 it was a BLIZZARD! LOL! Great to finally meet Cody and Libby! By the way Gary I got to see the scooter/chair or whatever the dang thing is called! I gotta couple on day charters com'n up but we'll be busy doing a few things they need done very soon! Cody has previously made a suggestion of trading skills and we know mechanical & he knows wood! LOL! (also whilest enjoying the cup of coffee and meeting with them today Cody was sure to make it know his knack, & love for trading ! LOL!)
Grin  BK  Grin

Busted Knuckle aka Bryce Gaston
KY Lakeside Travel's Busted Knuckle Garage
Huntingdon, TN 12 minutes N of I-40 @ exit 108
www.kylakesidetravel.net

Grin Keep SMILING it makes people wonder what yer up to! Grin (at least thats what momma always told me! Grin)
cody

« Reply #47 on: December 08, 2007, 07:09:00 AM »

Yep, we're here and I'm finally rested up a little, got a good nights sleep last night, I've finally stopped reaching for the steering wheel in my sleep.  Some really good people here.  Still amazed at how much room is in the bays of BK's setra, I could set up an entire apartment for libby in there and still have room for my workshop lol.  Looking forward to making some sawdust, I'm going to miss my workshop a lot, haveing to do the work the old fashioned way will be a change but we'll get it done, I got kind of used to haveing all the goodies like my molder, shaper, planers etc, but I think we can still get something done and it might even look ok with a little luck.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: