Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
August 21, 2014, 02:58:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: You will not incur forwarding fees when you are on the road.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mack  (Read 3166 times)
tekebird

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2008, 06:30:24 PM »

true however my statement about the mack is still correct,  It was not until Greyhound bought MCi in entirty that the MC-6 was built.  1958 if I recall, mack was built in 1956 at Greyhound US's request,

while greyhound  Cn owned a majority of MCi I beleive the MCI MC1-4 totalled less than 200 units....and the MC-5 was an update to that series....with the US production/Assembly of MCI buses in the early 60's Greyhound US started taking delivery of units......at this time MCI did not have the production capability and thus the continued GM orders through the 4107 as well as the extended life of the Scenicruiser of which the MC-6 was slated to replace iof you looked at the mack side by side with an MC-6 you would see ALOT of plagerism in design
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: