Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 25, 2014, 07:54:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It will not get torn up or crushed if you back over it with your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Diesel mechanic needed in baton rouge La area  (Read 1019 times)
4104bigred

Ignore
« on: May 28, 2006, 12:59:46 PM »

Hey Gang, I went to Louisiana last week to drive our 4104 shell home to michigan and made the mistake of not having air conditioning working for the trip. the kohler genset needs to have the fuel filters changed and bleed .

if anyone knows of a decent person to take care of this for me that would be great

We also need to have the ac charged for the trip so we need a ac man too

chris
231 846 0880
darrenayres

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2006, 07:11:41 AM »

I've had charter bus service done by the guys at Hotard. I was satisfied. There phone number is 800-441-6962. You probably want to avoid any action with Collier Tours bus lines.

Darren
DrivingMissLazy

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2006, 07:31:51 AM »

Hey Gang, I went to Louisiana last week to drive our 4104 shell home to Michigan and made the mistake of not having air conditioning working for the trip. the Kohler genset needs to have the fuel filters changed and bleed .

if anyone knows of a decent person to take care of this for me that would be great

We also need to have the ac charged for the trip so we need a ac man too

Chris
231 846 0880

Chris, you may be in for a financial shock if you attempt to get the bus air conditioning working, especially if it has not been converted from Freon 12.
Richard

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a good Reisling in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming:  WOO HOO, what a ride
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: