Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
October 23, 2014, 03:59:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This BB is intended for the sole purpose of sharing conversion and bus related information among visitors to our web site. These rules must be followed in order for us to continue this free exchange of info. No bad mouthing of any business or individual is permitted. Absolutely no items for sale are to be posted, except in the Spare Tire board. Interested in placing a classified or web ad, please contact our advertising dept. at 714-903-1784 or e-mail to: info@busconversions.com.

Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nice Eagle on E-place  (Read 1051 times)
Torquester

Ignore
« on: December 02, 2007, 08:04:12 PM »

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=280180231676&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=018

Torquester
1974 Silver Eagle, 3406 Caterpillar, South Dakota
Songman

« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2007, 10:32:51 PM »

You're selling it? I just wrote to you not long ago asking about details on all you had done to it. That's a shame.
TomCat
It's 4:20 somewhere...

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2007, 11:15:33 PM »

I don't know Tim's motivation for selling his awesome coach, but someone is gonna get a great machine! (Would like to bid on that one myself, but I doubt the $50K I have available right now will touch it)

Jay
87 SaftLiner

On The High Plains of Colorado
Torquester

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2007, 06:51:29 PM »

Thanks for the kind words guys. I'll prolly wind up keeping it 'cause it won't bring the reserve price.

Torquester
1974 Silver Eagle, 3406 Caterpillar, South Dakota
Dreamscape

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2007, 06:57:07 PM »

Someday ours will look that good. Wink

Sorry you have to let her go.  Cry  Hope you find a good home.  Cool

Paul
Songman

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2007, 07:00:13 PM »

Tim,

I wrote to you a while back asking about your experience with the raise and the bigger windshields. It looks great! I would never have guessed it was a 74. Did you remove a strip of stainless to make it lower? I like that look and plan to do mine whenever we strip it to do the raise. Yours is pretty much how I want mine to look body-wise. Very classic.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: