Bus Conversions dot Com Bulletin Board
July 28, 2014, 09:35:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an E-Mag Subscription: It will not get torn up or crushed if you back over it with your bus.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone's Dometic RM7030 Frige really work on gas?  (Read 6029 times)
Hartley

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: December 12, 2007, 07:19:13 PM »

New gas pressure regulator doubled the gas pressure output.  Will advise if this solved the problem.  (Got some heat in the coils, but can't tell just yet on the cooling efficiency.)

dg

Hmmm.. That would do it. If it doesn't get the 11" WC gas pressure it wouldn't heat
enough properly. ( it would still burn blue flame just not enough of it.)

Makes me wonder if someone had replaced the regulator with one off a gas grill?,
They operate at about half of the regular units. 4" WC on the two I had recently.(low flow)

Makes sense....

Never take a knife to a gunfight!
gus

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: December 12, 2007, 08:00:10 PM »

Just a thought. I haven't read the string because it is too long but this happened to me.

When I bought my bus it had NO upper vent of any kind for the frige!! Hard to believe but I was so dumb (never owned any kind of RV) that I didn't know the difference.

PD4107-152
PD4104-1274
Ash Flat, AR
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: