Bus Conversion Magazine Bulletin Board
December 16, 2017, 02:39:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you had an Online Subscription: It will not turn yellow, get musty, dusty, and mildewed or fade.
   Home   Help Forum Rules Search Calendar Login Register BCM Home Page Contact BCM  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Building gauges for AC/DC and other systems  (Read 785 times)
captain ron

« on: December 21, 2007, 07:25:13 PM »

I have seen a lot of buses lately with panels to monitor all of their systems and find this nice and very useful after having my black tank over fill. As some of you know my bus is Harley Davidson themed. I have the gauge mounts for an old shovel head that held the speedo and tach and some indicator lights. I would like to use it or a dash from a FLHT to make my monitor panel for my systems. What gauges do I need and can I build some of them? The FLHT dash could hold all the gauges I need so I think I'll go with it but would need to build or modify gauges to fit the openings in the dash. Any help or advise would be appreciated. Or if you have any cool old HD parts you want to get rid of let me know.
Danny

87' MCI 102A3 - getting there...

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2007, 03:05:14 AM »

Hey,

Do you have any pictures? 

Danny

I have heard it said, "life comes at you fast".  I didn't know it would be in the shape of a bus  :-)
busguy01

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2007, 04:11:41 AM »

There is a Chance that Dakota Digital may have what you want. Goggle them and look at their catalog.
Jim

Started with nothing - still have most of it left!
1963 Eagle 01 with Detroit 60 series done (Gone-sold!)
MCI EL3 in progress. raised roof & Slides
2009 Revolution 42 Sticks and staple
Summer - Yankton, South Dakota
Winter- Sebastian, Florida
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: